More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Emma Mackey

Emma Margaret Marie Tachard-Mackey (born 4 January 1996) is a French-British actress. She landed her breakthrough role on the Netflix comedy-drama series Sex Education, which earned her a BAFTA Television Award nomination for Best Female Comedy Performance.

Mackey was cast in her first professional role with the Netflix comedy-drama series Sex Education as Maeve Wiley, an intelligent, quick-witted, business-savvy "bad girl" who convinces fellow student Otis Milburn to start an underground sex therapy business at their school.

Mackey's work on the series has earned her acclaim; The Hindustan Times wrote "Emma Mackey, as Maeve, is a revelation; perhaps the best performance by a young British actress I’ve seen since I discovered Florence Pugh. She’s alluring yet distant, pragmatic yet emotional, whip-smart yet foolishly in love." For the role, she received a BAFTA TV Award nomination in 2021.

Mackey also stars in Kenneth Branagh's mystery thriller film on the Nile, the sequel to 2017's on the Orient Express. She portrays the supporting role of Jacqueline de Bellefort. In May 2020, it was announced that Mackey will portray the novelist Emily Brontë in the upcoming biographical film Emily, which will focus on Brontë's early life. Emily will be her first leading film role.

How does Emma end up in an ENF situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)