More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lknight lknight

Who indeed

Emma, the short stack berserker

Halflings are known for many things. Being small, for one. Often with sticky fingers. And many lived in holes in the ground, but didn't quite have the ingenuity that was generally a trait of their slightly larger dwarven cousins. While often well furnished, with small communities, it seemed most halflings didn't quite know if they wanted to be dwarves with a streak of kleptomania, or very short humans with surprisingly large breasts and dicks for their given size. And then we have halflings like Emma, who decided they just wanted to be angry.

Emma Halfhallow was more 'cute' than pretty, her large blue eyes staring at the dwarf as he spoke. Brown hair was pulled back in a pair of twin tails, and her legs idly kicked as they dangled off the chair she sat upon. Her ample breasts were pushed up with what appeared to be hides of beasts. Not cute or cuddly such as rabbits, as one would expect. But bears. How a halfling was able to kill a bear, well... Emma was just a bit angry. More than a bit, really. Emma was very angry, and always had been.

Emma's story is one filled with the constant of being called little, short stack, tiny, and worst of all onahole. The halfling had just about enough when an Awakened Bear had called her little, and had struck with such a rage that only the term 'Berserker' came to mind. Needless to say this ousted her to the rest of community, and she had since gone into the wilds.

It is a strange thing to think that one could learn any sort of fighting skills in the wild. After all, animals are not naturally attuned to such things, and even less are interested in teaching any sort of humanoids their secret martial arts. But Emma had been quite persuasive, using sex and to get what she needed. And now here she was. A cute little berserker in bear hides, and a cute little axe. Just don't tell that to her face, after all. The last thing we all need is her going into a rage.

"How much?" She finally asked. Well, greed was one thing nature didn't cure her of. And receiving a sizable sack of coins, Emma enlisted. If nothing else, it was an outlet for her endless and irresisible, frothing rage.

Ok, we have a stubby rage monger. Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)