More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Emily is pranked!

Emily clutched the papers to her chest as she hurried towards class, running late.

"Sorry, I'm late guys-" Emily began to say as she pushed open the door...only to be doused in some sort of sticky goo!

"What the f-?!" Emily cried, wiping her eyes clear as the class broke out into laughter.

"Looking good, miss!" someone called out as cameras began to flash.

"Alright, who did that?" Emily demanded, embarrassed and angry. After gathering up the ruined papers, she threw them down onto her desk and glared at the class, but she knew that she had no control over them in her current state.

"Fine! You've got until the end of the day to own up, or you'll all be back for detention! Carry on from where we left left off in your textbooks, I need to clean this off!"

Emily stormed from the room, trying to keep her emotions in check. The last thing she needed was to break down in front of them all.

xxx

Emily collected a spare gym kit and headed for the girls locker room. It would lead to a lot of awkward questions for the rest of the day, but until she could get her ruined clothes washed, she didn't have much of a choice.

She was glad there wasn't a gym class on at the moment, because being seen naked by her students would not only be mortifying, it would likely change her relationship with them forever...and not in a good way.

Emily kicked off her shoes and socks, gasping as her bare feet touched the cool tiles. Shrugging out of her jacket and removing her dress, she quickly slipped out of her underwear, grabbed a towel from the basket and headed for the showers.

She let out a sigh as she stepped under the hot water, allowing the dirt, sweat and goo to be washed off her skin. She ran her fingers through her dark hair, pulling out any knots, and scrubbed under her finger nails to rid herself of any remaining sticky residue.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)