More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

With which star Jennifer start to talk?

Emily Tennant

JLH (Jennifer Love Hewitt) travelled two hours to find Emily Tennant, the first victim of the "stripper ghost", as the ghost is known in production sets. Finally, she arrived at Tennant's house. There was Emily, awaiting for her, really afraid, but knowing that JLH will try to help her. She greeted Jennifer and they go to Emily's house living room, where Emily starts to tell Jennifer about her wardrobe malfunction accident days ago.

Emily: - …and then my dress fly got open and it fall to the ground…it was so humiliating, I was wearing only childlish panties and everyone on the set saw me wearing them.

JLH: - Do you see someone around the set that it shouldn't be there?

Emily: - No, I don't remember to saw anyone strange on the set, but it serves you, it was a really windy day. I often feel cold air in my back, and strangely, on my breasts, I don't know, like someone was, you know…, groping me. It's strange, right?

JLH: - Yes, very strange…

JLH leaves Emily's house, confused, and as she gets up to her car, she feels that something is grabbing her ass, but as she looks back, she doesn't see anyone there. She gets into the car, failing to notice two things: first, that she lost her skirt, leaving her only in a purple thong, and two, that a ghost was following her and entered in the car with her...

What happens next? How the ghost plays with Jennifer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)