More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Emilia Clarke and The Anti-Nude Actresses VS Hollywood

"This is outrageous", said a mysterious Hollywood director. Many other mysterious directors also expressed their preocupations.

"More and more movie and TV stars are deciding to not getting nude on films or TV shows", continues the first one.

"And that's affecting our recaudation and TV ratings. People is stopping to see our TV shows. If there isn't a nude, nothing could make our shows watcheable", said a mysterious TV show director.

"That's why we bring you here", said the last one. "You're world's most famous paparazzi. Your technique to get embarrasing pics of the satrs get you some very great pics. We need your skills to end with the anti-nude actresses: Emma Roberts, Anna Kendrick, Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Garner, and their leader, Emilia Clarke. If we get them naked, we will end with the anti-nude movement and we could film all the nude we need to make our boring and not original movies watcheable again. You have total freedom on the way to make them willing to go nude..."

With which movie/TV star do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)