More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chyoaflag Chyoaflag

Choose a setting:

Emerald Point: The first conquered village

The orcs tore the villages to pieces until it was unrecognizable. Citizen survivors were gathered and sorted into assigned roles:

Health, Labor and Construction.

The orcs were constructing a grand fort at this strategic location along the sea. Emerald Point was named for the giant green trees that covered the coast. The orcs began chopping them down and utilizing them as building materials immediately upon taking the city.

The survivors, mostly all women, were beginning to conform to groupthink. This phenomenon was taking control faster than it naturally should. The citizens not only wanted to perform their duties well but also some begin to show signs they want to impress the orcs who are working side by side with them.

3mma Wats0n was noticing this psychological change strongly taking root in her best friend 3mily F3ld. The two girls were sorted to the labor group after the fall. Both were in good shape, skinny but healthy. The orcs utilize far less vocal communication, instead they are physical. 3mma Wats0n watches her friend while loading a wagon with the scraps of a destroyed home.

3mily F3ld is on all 4s trying to move a large boulder. A 9 foot tall orc she has been working near approaches, licking his lips. 3mily F3ld is wearing rags that cover her breasts but leave her arms and abs free. A rag around her waist stops at her mid thigh. Her tone, tan skin gleaming in the sun as she exerts herself again and again trying to move the boulder. She grunts "ehhhhh" before letting up. The huge green orc pounds its chest to encourage her. Its ripped muscles flex as he gestures for her to push with her legs.

She succeeds and leaps for joy before flexing her arms at the orc.

3mma is confused by her friend's behavior, why is she acting like this creature didnt just slaughter the town's soilders.

The orc shakes his head and pats his thigh.

"Hahaha i cant flex those" 3mily F3ld laughs before trying. She spins around, "i used my glutes" she innocently states while sticking out her butt toward massive brute. Looking over her should at him, she sees two changes in him. His mouth opens while his eyes widen, she notices the orc is not looking at her face but instead seems glued to her ass.

The orc's dong pokes through his covering. It was her first time seeing a meaty green orc cock. She felt joy and power in the fact that it was attracted to her.

She smiled and bit her lower lip. Next she returned to all 4, ass up in the air pointed at the 9 foot orc. Jiggling her ass at him while pretending to work. The orc moved toward her with a half grin, half look of fiery desire for wet human pussy. Next she felt her skirt rag get flipped up to her back before her ass was immediately slapped by what felt like a heavy meat pipe.

3mma Wats0n was frozen in shock. Does her friend need help? Why did she shake her ass??? I cant look, she told herself without the strength to look away.

The orc slapped each of her ass cheeks with its powerful green cock. A powerful impact that jiggled her cheeks. 3mily F3ld's brown eyes gazed back over her shoulder again. The orc looked like he was ready to fight, muscles flexed and face almost growling. 3mily's facial expression intensified about to speak she was interrupted by the cock entering her tight wet pussy. "Fuuuuu SHIT" She barks while the orc buries half its massive shalf into her.

3mma Wats0n gulps and starts to look around. She notices another orc headed in the group's direction. She decides to look busy unsure how the 2nd orc will react. She cant help but take notice of her friend grunting. She steals a peak and appears to see the removal his massive fuck stick and start drumming it on F3ld's ass again.

"Put it back in, i want it." 3mma hears. She cant look. The 2nd orc stops and grunts to get her attention. He motions for her to stop working. Then does the eyes symbol before pointing at the orc fucking her friend.

Huh, she thinks. Theres no way... he wants me to watch?

She turns just in time to see the orc reenter F3ld forcing a massive moan from the long, tone 3mily. Having successfully stretched her out the orc lets loose more intense thrusts.

After a minute 3mily starts to feel something building in her. She had never experienced an orgasm. The orc senses her moans growing. He lifts her up and holds her in the air, 1 hand around her waist and the other holding her chest. This allows the orc to stand up and performing faster thrusts. The result is significant.

3mily is pounded with thick green orc cock. The orc savagely slams the cock in her balls deep before pulling back to only 1 inch deep. These long strokes push 3mily over the edge. Her legs shake out of control while she streams

"Cumming, cummmmm ahhh"

Her words disappear as the orc holds nothing back pounding from behind while holding her in the air. To 3mma her friend looks like she is being used as a fuck stick. 3mma has never seen, took part in or heard of a fucking like this. Her friend is getting her pussy destroyed. The orc is pounding the absolute shit out of her. Within 5 minutes of the first orgasm 3mily was cumming again. This time she didnt announce it, she could only raise the volume of her moans. Her body shakes gave away what was happening.

3mma wasnt sure if this was her fate. She thought about the warning signs that her friend demonstrated earlier and tried to take self inventory. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by the orc placing 3mily on the ground while pulling its meat pipe out of her.

3mma was astounded at the site. The orc's cock was now glowing green and appeared smoking hot. 3mily almost immediately started rubbing her self aching over the void left inside her.

Laying on her stomach, 3mily looked back at the orc and out of breath stated "i need more. I feel so empty" the orc stepped forward and grabbed 3mily by the hair, lifting her head up to his cock. He took his cock in the other hand and started slapping 3mily's beautiful face with his giant hot cock. After a few slaps 3mily contonued "fuck me, fuck me deep".

The orc released her head, smiling, and picked her up again this time facing him. "I need it, i need it" 3mily whispered. The orc kissed her deep before entering her again. Sticking his tongue down her throat while slowly driving his massive cock balls deep in her again.

After ending the kiss, the orc began a series of deep slow thrusts before exploding into a fast intense pounding the drove 3mily to orgasm again.

"Uhhhhh fuck, god yes" 3mily's entire lower half was spasming. "Oh, oh, oh goooooood, yes uhhhhhhhh" the orc watched 3mily's face cringe and scream in orgasmic pleasure.

The orc was ready to unload its seed.

3mily was still shivering and twitching. The orc was squeezing her tight while pounding her insides. Now the orc started moaning but they sounded more like growls. Finally he released a giant groan before plunging his cock balls deep again. His seed exploded into her. Balls like oranges emptied into the tall, skinny, well toned 3mily F3ld. His hot seed was a satisfactory replacement for his hot pipe deep inside her.

The orc's orgasm took about a full minute to finish. When he did, he pulled out its cock and plugged her with fingers while carrying her back to his bed. His seed remaining deep within her womb. 3mily was basically passed out in a orgasm/fuck endused slumber.

3mma returned to her self check, was she changing too?

How much time does she have?

What can she do?

Her mind was racing and now she was alone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)