More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wraithne Wraithne

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Emberkin Aasimar

While you floated in the darkness you found an unusual material. It wasn't garbing other materials you bulled it into your self crafting a body. Searching for what you desire for your form you found a spark of something different and unexpected to weak to truly take the form but something more than just a mortal flesh, a tainted celestial spark small weak but their it was. Grabbing onto it you pull together a body reptilian muscles covered your bones as black scales covered the muscles.

An Emberkin the child or grandchild of a fallen angel one who committed an evil but may not have fully turned to evil when they sired a child. Chosing the blood of a Lizardfolk as the mortal blood you would be stronger, faster and far deadlier than human, giving you fangs and claws to rip body apart with. Your tail was dexterous and strong enough to crush a body or to carry a weapon with some training but that would take time, the blood of the emberkin would make you far more intelligent than an elvin mage small flames danced on your back taking the shape of small wings of fire. You know in time as you grow the wing may sprout giving you the ability to fly but even better was how the celestial blood would give you some control over flames. The small flames on your back created steam when you jumped from the pool landing right outside of it.

"A Lizardfolk well they are powerful creatures but not the most intelligent still he does have you eyes." You looked at the individual who dared to insult your race hooded figure whose face you could not see beneath the voluminous hooded robe it wore. In fact, you could see nothing of the figure beneath the robe as the fabric hung down all around its body. You could not even tell gender from the appearance as the fabric was loose and showed no details beneath its surface. You then looked to the other individual in the room.

The Master

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)