More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Embarrassing Erection

“Hey Jack can you help me hang this up?”

Jack Robbins looked to the doorway of his small office as he heard these words and saw it was Marisa, just about the hottest girl he had ever met in his life. She had started at the firm a few weeks back as one of the new hires. Jack was a 2nd year lawyer, which just meant he had to work his ass off twice as hard as he actually knew enough to be useful to one of the partners.

Marisa was dark-haired, slim, and full busted. She was wearing a black, wool mid thigh length skirt that showed off her perfect legs, and a tight pink blouse that made her already big tits look even bigger. Her black pumps made her legs look awesome, and he could hardly keep his eyes off of her firm ass. Her lips were full, her eyes dark and alluring. She was the total package. To top it all off Jack had not had a girlfriend in about 6 months. He jacked off at least once a day, but it was not the same, especially when there was a fine piece of woman like Marisa walking around all day.

“So can you help me?”

Jack realized he had been staring at her as he was groping her with his eyes, “Umm, yeah no problem. I was just lost in my train of thought on this.” He pointed at the open book on his desk.

She gave him a funny smile and said, “Yeah, I could see that.”

Quickly changing the subject before he blushed red Jack said, “What have you got there?”

I have to hang up some evidence displays in the conference room for the pretrial mock we are doing tomorrow, and I can’t quite reach the ceiling. You are tall so I figured you could help me.”

At 6’5” inches tall Jack was over a foot taller than the slim sexy girl and he took the time to enjoy her ass again as she walked in front of him. “OK what do we need to do first,” he said as they entered the conference room.

She was all business as she answered him, “Well hop up on the chair and hold the main poster up while I attach the other part of the display. You see the hooks up there. Just attach the top to those and then stabilize it while I do what I need to.”

Jack hopped up on the chair and reached up over his head to hand the large sign on the hooks that she had indicated. He held the sign in place as she moved to hang a couple of smaller signs from the bottom of it. Jack looked down and realized that he could see right down the front of her pink blouse from his vantage point. Her black low cut bra pushed her big tits up perfectly and Jack enjoyed a stellar view of her swelling breasts. He could only imagine how her nipples might look, probably dark, and perfectly round as would fit her skin. He also realized that he was getting a boner and that his cock was bulging out the front of his trousers.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)