More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Embarrassed at the football game.

It was the biggest game of the year and Jake's entire grade was going. Jake didn't want to be the only one from his senior class that didn't go. So Jake went to the game too, the biggest rivalry game for his school. The game was a few towns over in their rivals field. It was about a 25 minute ride from Jake's house.

Jake put on his highschool sweatshirt and ordered an Uber. As Jake got out of the Uber, he saw a bunch of cute girls from his rival school hanging out by the gate to get in. The 6 girls were named Kelsey, Vicky, Rachel, Sarah, Jennifer and Leah. Jake couldn't take his eyes off them, as he walked over to buy a ticket. All 6 girls giggled at Jake as he walked by.

Once Jake got his ticket, he headed inside the stadium. Jake stood off to the side, where there was less people. That's when Jake saw his schools cheer captain, Jasmine. Jasmine was a beautiful Hispanic girl, who Jake had a giant crush on. Jake started to stare at Jasmine as she warmed up before the game started.

The football players had just finished warming up and the game was about to start. Not that Jake really cared, he didn't like most of the football players, since they constantly picked on him. Jake just didn't want to be known as the loner that never showed up to any school sports or anything like that. Jake didn't care witch team won the game, he just wanted to look like he was showing support.

Jake spent most of the beginning of the game, watching Jasmine do her cheer routine. Unfortunately for Jake, the 6 girls from his rival school saw him checking out his schools cheerleaders. The girls instantly remember Jake checking all of them out like a creep, when he arrived. All of these girls told off the creepy losers from their school all the time. Seeing a student from the rival school creep on everyone, really made them want to teach Jake a lesson.

"Hey cutie, you want to take a little walk with us. It's almost half time now." Kelsey said as her and her friends approached Jake.

"Yes sure!" Jake said excitedly, since none of the hot girls in his school talked to him.

Kelsey put her arm around Jake as her and her friends lead Jake to the parking lot. All the girls walked really close to Jake as they all made small talk. Jake and the 6 girls walked through the parking lot and over to the empty basement field. Jake was overcome with excitement as the girls started to rub his body a little bit. Jakes little boner instantly started twitching and grew fully hard.

All of the sudden, Jake's arms were over his head by Vicky. Then Sarah Jakes shirt and sweatshirt over his head. Jake gasped as his bare chest was exposed to the cool fall air. Before Jake had a chance to fully process what happened, Jennifer grabbed the exposed waistband of Jake's boxers. Jennifer quickly pulled Jake's boxers down, making sure both his pants and underwear ended up around his ankles.

Jake was shocked and went to reach down to pull up his pants. However when Jake reached down, Leah shoved Jake's ass as hard as she could. Jake stumbled forward a few steps, then fell on his face. When Jake fell, Kelsey reached down and grabbed Jake's pants, successfully removing Jake's pants, underwear, socks and shoes, all at once. Jake quickly tried to scramble to his feet,but he fell again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)