More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What's next?

Things get worse for Jake.

Jake tried to stand up again, but ended up falling on his ass. Once his ass hit the ground, Jake just sat there, his hands both on the ground, sticking out a bit to each side of him. The girls all took this opportunity to snap pictures of the helpless and nude Jake. As Jake noticed that the girls were all taking pictures of him, his face turned bright red with embarrassment. Even with how humiliating this was, Jake's little boner was still rock hard.

Jake's mind was racing between ways to try to get away from these girls. Unfortunately Jake's mind was also nervous about all the things these girls could do to him too. With so many thoughts rushing through his head, Jake never even though to cover himself. Instead, his rock hard little boner was twitching around like crazy.

While Jake was thinking about what to do, Kelsey took Jake's boxers and cut them apart. Then Kelsey quietly signalled Jennifer and Rachel. Without warning, Jennifer and Rachel grabbed Jake's arms. Jake instantly started to struggle with the two girls that were each holding one of his arms. Even with all his fighting, Jake was no match for Jennifer and Rachel.

Before Jake realized what exactly the girls were going to do to him, he was on his feet. The next thing Jake knew was his arms were forcefully pulled behind his back. The more Jake struggled, the more his little boner twitched around wildly. Next Kelsey too Jake's cut up boxers and used the to tie Jake's hands together. Jake started to instantly panic with his hands stuck behind his back.

After the girls had Jake restrained, they walked him into the baseball dugout. Jake kept trying to get free from the girls, however he was no match for these 6 girls. Then Jake was **** to sit down on one of the benches. The cold metal of the bench made Jake jump a bit as his bare ass sat down. Jake looked around at the 6 girls, trying to use his eyes to plead for mercy.

Unfortunately for Jake, he was with the popular mean girls. None of them even showed Jake any sympathy, as his begging eyes were met with devilish grins. Jake was really starting to panic now. He couldn't stop his little boner from twitching around like crazy. As the girls circled around Jake, they also closed in on him.

Jake didn't know what to expect as all 6 girls started to massage him. Of course Jake's little dick started to twitch around more, wiggling around super fast. Jake couldn't help but start to moan as this was becoming the horniest and most **** Jake had ever felt. The girls instantly noticed how turned on and squirmy Jake got. All 6 girls quickly looked at each other, all knowing exactly what to do with Jake next.

What is next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)