More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by playingball9000 playingball9000

Choose your character

Elysia Nightshade, a rising leader in the Dark Lord's R&D section

History

Elysia Nightshade was born into the Daybreak family, one of the major houses in Arathia, where she was destined to inherit the title of Duchess. However, despite her inherent talents, Elysia struggled to conform to the rigid traditions and expectations of her family. Her unconventional interests and free spirit, clashed with their conservative views on magic and the pursuit of power. Elysia's family deemed her interests frivolous and insisted that she focus on honing her political skills and seeking marriage for strategic gain. Unable to go against the wishes of her family, she was into a loveless marriage, her power and title, a front for her own unhappiness.

Feeling isolated and misunderstood, Elysia was able to find solace in a secret that she dared not reveal to anyone - her fascination with the art of tickle . Intrigued by the psychological and physical responses it elicited, Elysia began to experiment discreetly, using her influence to get her hands on the Dark Lord's soldiers that were taken captive. She crafted elaborate contraptions and developed intricate techniques, delving into the depths of her own desires and curiosities.

Word of Elysia's secret experiments eventually reached the ears of her family and the surrounding community. The revelation brought disgrace and scandal upon her noble lineage. Elysia was swiftly shunned and disowned by her family, to abandon her position as Duchess and face a life of isolation.

It was during her darkest hours that she was approached by a Tiefling who had admired her work. The half demon presented Elysia with an invitation to join the Dark Lord's army, where her unique abilities and unorthodox approach would be both valued and celebrated. Turns out the Tiefling had actually suffered under Elysia's ticklish experiments and was impressed and intrigued by her machinations. Elysia accepted abandoning her Daybreak namesake and taking up the name of Nightshade, fully committing herself to a position in the Dark Lord's forces.

Description

Once destined for the aristocracy as the future Duchess, Elysia's slender frame and graceful poise still carried the echoes of her noble lineage. With her long, flowing midnight-blue hair and intense emerald eyes that glow with mischief, she possesses an air of both intelligence and mystique. Donned in flowing, dark-colored garments that accentuated her enigmatic aura, Elysia's hands, slender and nimble, bore the occasional ink stain or mark from her relentless tinkering.

Elysia wielded a wicked sense of humor, finding amusement in subtle pranks and playful banter. She detests the pomp and facades put up by people preferring freedom to rules and regulation. On the one hand, she is a careful planner, but is willing to throw it to the wind when opportunities come up. Above all, she is curious always seeking out new information or discoveries.

Ticklishness

Elysia's ticklishness is a touchy subject. She is very sensitive herself, but much more of a giver than a receiver. She is acutely aware of this and actively avoids situations where her weakness might be revealed. For instance, she would prefer to handle tasks such as putting on her own shoes or washing herself rather than involving maids, as their discovery of her ticklishness would pose a risk to her carefully guarded secret. The very few people who found out about her ticklishness were often a constant source of her consternation, as they used it against her in various ways. One notable example was her former husband, the Duke, who would use her ticklishness against her as a means of punishment or control.

There have been times when Elysia's secret was almost found out by others. On one particular afternoon, she decided to indulge in a rare luxury—allowing herself the pleasure of propping her bare feet up on a cushioned footstool while a maid diligently went about her cleaning duties.

The maid approached Elysia's reclined form, her feather duster gliding gracefully across the nearby furniture. In her meticulous focus, the maid inadvertently brushed lightly against the arch of Elysia's bare foot.

A sudden jolt surged through Elysia's body due to the unexpected ticklish sensation. Her eyes flew open and it took everything in her willpower not to make a sound. Suppressing the involuntary twitch that had betrayed her ticklishness, Elysia flashed the maid a polite smile. Her heart raced, and a subtle tension settled in her muscles as she silently willed the maid to continue her duties without further incident.

The maid, oblivious to the near-revelation of Elysia's ticklish secret, continued her dusting with a diligent air, unaware of the impact her inadvertent touch had momentarily caused. In the days that followed, Elysia remained vigilant, ensuring that her ticklishness would forever remain hidden, protecting her from potential exploitation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)