More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by playingball9000 playingball9000

What's next?

The annual trap contest is coming up

In the heart of the malevolent stronghold, a contest had been proclaimed. No grand conquest or formidable army was sought, but rather, the Dark Lord craved something more insidious, more diabolical—a new trap to be set up within the depths of his foreboding dungeon.

Among the throng of loyal followers who seized this opportunity with fervor, one soul burned with an unquenchable desire for recognition. Elysia Nightshade, a rising luminary within the Dark Lord's Research and Development coven, saw this contest as the next step in achieving some legitimacy and fame.

In her vivid imagination, Elysia conjured images of ornate contraptions that intertwined her exquisite artistry in the realm of tickle with the treacherous machinations of her chosen craft. Delicate mechanisms, concealed by a veneer of enchantment, would ensnare and torment unsuspecting souls who dared to traverse the perilous domain of the Dark Lord.

However, her competition is stiff, not only are the usual favorites competing like the mad goblin architects, and the thousand year old vampire, but new stars like the Lich's Guild and Skaven's Hold. Even other R&D branches like the brainwashing and alchemy departments are getting in on it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)