More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck TheSecretlyUnlikelyDuck

Who will you follow?

Elyn, the healer's apprentice.

At barely 100 years old, Elyn was hardly even seen as an adult. Her age wasn't apparent, as any human looking at her would have seen a slim, fit girl with long pointy ears sticking out if her- shoulder length sandy hair. Though physically growing up in only 18 years like a human, until she reached a century she still wasn't considered to have the full wisdom of immortality. Now that she did, she had taken her privilege to study the art of healing magic. She was a promising student, and was progressing well when everything fell appart.

Of course she had tried to help, but in the end it had all been for naught. She had been q nurse at the great hospital, but she had been sent to bring 30 vials of the fabled elven healing potion to the warriors feeding on the wall.

Now as she approaches a corner in the rubble-strewn street, her ears begin to twitch. Peaking around the corner of the sweeping engraved stone arch for the barest second, her powder-blue eyes widen and she recoils. There in the next street 4 goblins crouch around a dead elf warrior. They are stripping his weapons and armor, and two of them wrestle over his mail shirt.

She could try and sneak past them or go around. 

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)