More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NSFWorkaholic121 NSFWorkaholic121

Who gets the harem?

Elven

Shinichi Nagata logged off the game. Another dull mission was a success, Recon's skills were praised for his guild master Sakuya but he knew it wasn't enough.

The frontliners were doing progress in the game. The tragic **** of the Sleeping Knights was followed by them absolutely pushing their limits. Recon did his job gathering information and did it fairly well, but his rivals were too strong. Knowing the strenght of the rivals isn't enough if you can't stop them.

To top it, Suguha wasn't even connected. Recon knew that she was busy taking care of her brother after he returned from the hospital after being attacked. The issues that he faced were nothing compared to the issues that they were having right now.

Recon actually connected to the famous War of Underworld. He would like to say that he did something epic, but he only saw how the different warriors killed each other. Recon actually did pull off a fight, but he couldn't do any serious information gathering in middle of the battlefield. Ultimately, he fell like many others.

He was lucky, unlike many of the fighters, he actually woke up like if nothing happened. Recon knew that he was lucky. And he hated it.

Recon went to visit Suguha to her house, but he found himself overwhelmed by her brother's friends. He was a nice guy that was also extremely popular among girls, the opossite of himself.

He exchanged a small words of cheer to Kirito, desiring him the best of his recuperation and promising to help him to get used to ALO's new meta when he returned, a useless promise as his friends would cover the job.

The girls in Suguha's house were very cute, not as cute as Suguha herself of course. Damn, that Kirito guy was lucky.

But of course, Suguha was his. Not today, but eventually she would have to respect him and she would ride him in his bed, with her giant boobs bouncing with each new movement.... The mere idea made him hard

Please log in to view the image

Who he was kidding? Recon was a mere scout in a ALO guild. Suguha was a kendo champion in real life. He already should try hitting the gym, but that would mean leaving the thing that made him close to her in first place.

It would be great...if he could do more things.

And then, she arrived. A message in his ALO account signed by Sephalia.

Recon found a gift from her. A list of powers to choose. Whatever happened, it would be his choice now.

Recon send a message asking what this meant? If it was some sort of horny roleplay. Sephalia send a message back saying they needed a guy to do recon job and took it very literally.


Elves were a species in danger across the multiverse. Their fate was always facing **** adversity and the numbers just lowered more and more. And yet they needed to boost them, the Emperor's armies required all type of forces.

The Emperor liked to empower losers like himself, so...why not?

The elf who couldn't fly was using his small gift of power as he could. The Emperor knew that this couldn't end well but...who could blame him?

Please log in to view the image

"Sh-shinichi??"

"Suguha, damn, I missed you so much"

Suguha blushed. She remembered that day where she lost the bet to him and they ended up having sex. But she didn't tought that he could beat her again, what he was doing?

And he came. He filled Leafa's body with his seed. Leafa felt a sensation that made her scream and lose consciousness of herself for a instant, this wasn't just sex, it was pure bliss.

"Woah...you really changed from the last time"

"T-thanks Suguha-chan, I trained a lot"

"Training?"

Suguha jumped from bed when a girl entered the room. Recon smirked at Suguha's expression of surprise

Please log in to view the image

"You think that you're the only one, Sugu-chan?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)