More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Ellie Fenhill (The Outer Worlds)

Marilyn Fenhill better known as Ellie Fenhill is a possible companion for the Stranger. She is a mercenary and a self-described "sawbones".

Background :

Personality :

Ellie Fenhill is a surgeon turned pirate with a jaded outlook on life. Apathetic and easygoing, she rarely judges people for their way of life or the decisions they make. When working as a mercenary she values professionalism and doesn't like to form relationships or share her emotions. She also dislikes red tape, bureaucracy or anything else that could undermine her independence.

Before the events of The Outer Worlds :

Marilyn "Ellie" Fenhill was raised by her wealthy socialite parents in Byzantium, the capital of the Halcyon colony. Ellie studied to become a surgeon despite her lack of interest in the profession. This is likely due to pressure from her parents who sought to increase their status in Byzantium. Dissatisfied with safety and bureaucracy of the city, she fled to become a mercenary and an adventurer.

The doctors of the Groundbreaker's medical bay had made multiple unsuccessful attempts to recruit Ellie as part of their medical staff.

Where is Ellie when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)