More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Ellen Page (Lesbian POV)

You are Nancy, a student at Palos Altos Acting University. You decided to study acting since you idolize the young movie actress Ellen Page, and you want to be just like her. But, unfortunately, you never got the opportunity to meet her. Until that day.

That day, your best friend Emily show it to you that she knew that Ellen Page herself will be holding an audition there, in Palo Alto, tonight. She tell you the address of the theatre where Page will be holding the audition, but she say that she can’t go, but you shouldn’t miss this opportunity to impress Page. So you decided to go tonight. Emily provided you the script of the movie, and you and her practice almost all day, and when night comes, you travelled to the theatre. There, Page’s people give you the costume that all participants will be using according to the role that they wanted to act. You choose the role of the first female supporting role, so you pass first.

Ellen was immersed in her toughs when Nancy appear on stage. She get very impressed with the young performer: despite that she needs more practice, Ellen could feel how her charisma patch her novice errors. Also, Ellen was stunned by the actress body. She clearly maintains herself in a good shape, and besides that, she perfect round breasts and small but firm ass. Imagining the girl naked make Ellen get quickly aroused, and she needed to masturbate, but she remember that she still has to listen the other auditions. Ellen listen to them as they pass and pass, but she can’t stop thinking about the first girl.

Finally the auditions ended and Ellen Page herself said all the selected roles. Nancy was selected to act the role of the first female supporting role. Nancy couldn’t believe it, she would be famous. As she hug with the other selected actors, Ellen come closer to her. Nancy, without believing that actually Ellen Page was talking to her, listen. Ellen said her that she wanted to see and talk with her in an hour in theatre’s dressing room…

What topic does Ellen want to talk about in her dressing room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)