More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Elle Natural Fanning

Currently laying out at a local clothing optional beach in Los Angeles, California Elle is enjoying the feeling of the cool sea breeze blowing over her almost entirely naked body.

Upon arriving at the beach several hours earlier Elle had been wearing a bikini top, bikini bottoms, a pair of flip-flops and a sarong over her bikini.

However, as the day had progressed Elle had first removed her sarong and flip-flops before removing her bikini top as well.

Wearing just a pair of bikini bottoms at this point Elle is laying on her stomach idly kicking her legs back and forth while seriously considering removing her bikini bottom and being fully naked on the beach.

As Elle considers her options she quietly says out loud to herself :

On one hand, I would love to remove my last piece of clothing and enjoy the beach the way it's meant to be enjoyed. But on the other hand, if paparazzi see me on the beach completely naked they'll sell the pictures to the tabloids and I'm not quite ready for people to know that I am kind of a nudist.

As it is I'm taking a risk just being topless like this.

Additionally, if my mother finds out about this I honestly don't know how she will react.

On one hand, she's always encouraged Dakota and me to be comfortable with our bodies.

After all, that's the reason why she's always encouraged us to go braless as much as possible. And she's always encouraged us to sleep naked. Heck, I didn't even wear pajamas regularly until a few years ago. And as Dakota told me a few years ago when she first moved into her college dorm the biggest adjustment for her was having to wear pajamas regularly as her roommate wasn't entirely comfortable with her sleeping naked in the bed next to her.

What does Elle decide? Does she remove her last piece of clothing and enjoy the beach the way it's meant to be enjoyed? Or does she decide to keep her bikini bottoms on for the time being?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)