More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens? How does Elizabeth end up naked?

Elizabeth tries to use a vigor which reacts with her unique abilities and results in a humiliating effect!

Vigors, power granting drinks that we get to use during the Bioshock Infinite, were never used by Elizabeth.

What if Elizabeth in her unique and causally empowered state tried to use a vigor? What kind of strange effect might occur?

Would Bucking Bronco fling her clothes away, or simply throw her out of them?

What about Devil's Kiss? Would it leave her a little too hot and bothered to bother with covering? Or would it simply incinerate what she tried to wear?

Perhaps Charge leaves Elizabeth moving with too much and tearing her outfit away?

Maybe Possession is making Elizabeth do things she wouldn't normally do? Or do her garments have a life of their own?

Undertow leaves Elizabeth soaked and embarrassed? Perhaps bodies of water are a grappling danger to her modesty?

Or does a of Crows have it out for Elizabeth's attire?

The possibilities are endless!

So, what vigor did Elizabeth take, and what is it doing to her?

For more about vigors, check here

http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Vigor

What kind of vigor, combined with Elizabeth's causal powers, is rendering her nude and embarrassed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)