More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What's next?

Elise makes a few changes.

Before long there were patrons flooding in from the corridors, visibly upset from having been pried away from their services.

“What’s the meaning of this? Where’s Evund?” One of them shouted at the nude Elise sitting on her new chair.

“This establishment is under new management.” She replied simply, resting her cheek on her knuckles.

“That’s all of them.” Shibito appeared in one of the archways.

“Excellent. Now, I have a few urgent matters to discuss with all of you. Let me begin with my sincerest apologies for ruining your good time. Unfortunately, what I told Evund was accurate, I am planning to use this place as my base of operations from now on. You see, my previous home was recently ransacked by justicars of the Silver Sword. If you’re upset then please, by all means, direct your anger to them.

“Sadly for you, this means I have to make a few changes around here. First of all, this is no longer a brothel.” A few murmurs bounced around the room. Elise could see the worried looks on some of the workers. “If you are a customer, please leave now. I will not divulge any of your identities to any concerned parties. Honestly, I have no idea who any of you are just by looking, I’m new around here. Rest assured that your secrets are safe with me.”

The majority of the customers began filing out of the room, grumbling as they did. There were a few that did not do so immediately; but they did after an intimidating glare from the giant woman who had now taken to standing near Elise’s gear on the floor. The workers were now whispering amongst each other, clearly worried about their own well-being.

“Now, I’d hate for any of you lovely courtesans to go without work. I can tell that many of you were selected for this job with good taste. I have many connections in this town with other secret brothels and would be happy to pull the strings necessary to get you all working again, probably for more than you were being paid before. My people will contact you when the time comes.” After hearing this, the general look of concern faded from the crowd. There were a few distrusting looks, but those that knew the symbol of the Red Queen knew that she would keep her word.

Elise once again surveyed the room while the crowd whispered amongst itself. They really were quite a lovely bunch. Elise generally wasn’t interested in the masculine form—she had been known to lay with certain men before if required, but wouldn’t do so of her own volition—but the women were gorgeous, especially for whores, even considering that they were high-class ones.

“The ladies among you have another option.” Elise said, causing curious eyes to look at her. “You can see my full body on display right now. I understand that my appearance may be unconventional, but if it does not disturb you, then I welcome you to become my personal concubines. You will be paid handsomely for this, but obviously it is optional.”

Finding people who were willing to engage in sexual relations with Elise was difficult for her. Always either too female or too male, never enough of either for the typical woman. This was an offer she made mainly out of desperation. There were a couple courtesans back in her previous home of Whitehollow that she would call upon whenever she felt the need. However, they were no longer with her, and one was no longer even alive. She died trying to protect Elise when the raid came.

A few of the courtesans had left by now, but most of them were still chatting about what just happened, and some of the women were even talking about Elise. Not all of them in favorable ways.

Elise sighed. “Shibito, I can keep an eye on the rest of them. They’re lovers not fighters. Please find the most comfortable-looking room down here and bring my stuff there. You can have any other room you’d like. Also, send word that I have found my new home in Whiteport.”

Shibito nodded, picked up Elise’s gear, and began walking away.

Meanwhile Elise continued to look about the room, making herself comfortable in the seat. “Quite a comfortable chair, even while naked. Evund had good taste indeed.” She said mostly to herself. This place was going to be a good home, nice and secure, but it wouldn’t hold a candle to her home in Whitehollow. In hindsight, however, a mansion was a poor place for a crime lord to live, even if her identity was hidden. Times were different then. Back then, the king understood the importance of a black market. But it was he who approved of the Silver Sword’s inquisition against the Red Queen.

How foolish they are. Elise thought. Even if they manage to kill me the Red Queen will live on. She is a monarch, after all, there are those who would take her mantle should she perish.

Elise’s thoughts were interrupted by a few courtesans approaching her. It seemed most of the room had cleared out while she was lost in thought.

“Three? Quite surprising, I wasn’t even expecting one.” Elise said as she eyed the trio of women. There was an elf, a human, and a halfling. All three of them were gorgeous and the elf and halfling held themselves with confidence. The human looked considerably less confident and a bit nervous. She might have been new around here.

“Why don’t you all introduce yourselves? Let’s start with the halfling.”

The halfling was, like all others of her race, quite short. Barely reaching three feet tall. Her frame was small but she had certain proportions that made it obvious she was a fully grown adult. In particular she had shapely hips and thighs as well as large breasts for a halfling. As was typical for halflings, her hands, head and feet were slightly larger in comparison to the rest of her body, but not so much that it appeared out of place. Her brunette hair was done in a cascade of braids that reached her lower back.

“The name’s Rubi, Rubi Goodwine.” She said with energy in her voice. “I’ve been working here for ten years.”

“She’s one of the best.” The elf said.

The halfling rolled her eyes. “Oh, hush you, it’s true that I get requested a lot, but I wouldn’t say I was the best. I just don’t really have any preferences for race, gender, or size. I’m kind of a nympho, to be honest.” Sounded like fun to Elise.

“I have to ask, being a member of the smaller folk, do you find intercourse uncomfortable?” Elise asked. It was fairly common among halflings who had lovers of other races.

“Actually yes I do, I’ll do it if that’s what the customer wants, but I don’t really enjoy it. Unless the customer is also a halfling, then we’re gonna fuck like rabbits.”

“So you’re one of the best but you don’t often have sex?”

Rubi giggles. “Sex isn’t just about intercourse. There is a lot of sexy stuff you can do without ever going near a lady’s vagina.” A fair point, Elise had to admit, and if she had become one of the best in this bordello without intercourse it must mean she was really good at foreplay. Elise was intrigued.

“Let’s move on to the elf, then.” Unlike halflings, it wasn’t unusual to find at least one elf in a bordello. Not only were they in high demand for their exotic and haunting beauty, the elves as a race were always a sexually free people. The majority of them were bisexual, polyamorous, and often treated sex as more of a recreation than an important ritual.

“My name is Sylderi Valianthera. I’ve been working here at the Lunar Lady since it opened twenty years ago, but I have been a prostitute my entire adult life.” She spoke with an air of elegance and sophistication. Clearly the high-class of the high-class. Her voice was almost musical and it was beautiful. Elise could listen to this woman talk for hours.

Apart from her voice, her body was a sight to see. She was curvaceous, which was rare for an elf, with fair skin and golden blonde hair with many silver ornaments. The hair was done into a single ponytail and reached her shapely butt.

“I am curious, I understand why Rubi approached me, I’d like to know why you did.” Elise asked the elven woman.

“I approached you because I am intrigued, honestly.” She said. “I must admit, I am actually quite attracted to those that seem like they don’t get as many opportunities to experience love as the rest of us.”

That description struck Elise to the core. It was a very apt description of her romantic life thus far.

“And yet, you still carry yourself with confidence. You showed off your unusual nature to an entire room of strangers, without hesitation. Perhaps it was for shock factor, but even that must be done with some degree of confidence I imagine.”

Elise nodded. “I appreciate the kind words. However, this appearance was a result of my choice, rather than unfortunate circumstance. I was born with a man’s body and a woman’s mind. Thanks to magical and alchemical remedies I have managed to sculpt my body into a more fitting form.”

“You could have easily changed your genitals to match.” Rubi pointed out.

“Indeed, but I rather enjoy having a penis, and I don’t feel like I’m any less of a woman for it.”

“Fair enough.” The halfling shrugged.

“And last but certainly not least, why don’t you introduce yourself.” Elise gestured to the human girl. She had freckled fair skin and red hair that was long and wavy. Of the three of them, her breasts were clearly the largest.

She looked extremely nervous. “Um, my name…” she paused. Her eyes were wide with terror.

“Why are you so afraid?” Elise asked curiously. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

The girl shook her head. “Not that…”

Sylderie cleared her throat. “Her name is Casine. She doesn’t like to talk much, she’s quite shy.”

The girl seemed a bit relieved.

“Don’t let her fool you though, she’s pretty kinky.” Rubi winked at Elise.

Casine suddenly became flustered. “Rubi!”

The halfling just laughed in response.

Elise smiled and stood up from the chair. “Very well, I’m happy to have you with me. I don’t know if you had specific rooms before now, but feel free to make yourself at home in any of the rooms you want. You aren’t my slaves, so you’re free to do as you please as long as you don’t divulge any sensitive information about my identity or whereabouts to any curious authority figures. Aside from that, I just require that you live down here and look pretty.”

Elise was fairly tired and considered going back to her room to sleep away the rest of the night, however she had to admit she was feeling a bit lonely. Perhaps she would take one of the lovely ladies to bed with her…

Who should Elise bring?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)