More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A dueling Geko A dueling Geko

Who's story will you follow?

Elise (Dark Story. Randomized. Pokemon Insurgence)

Elise woke up in a bed of a chamber, her body was a light chocolate color with short red hair, she heard weird things in her mind, something like a mew or something coming to save her or something when she had suddenly been pulled out of the bed by some and dropping onto the floor "W-wha?" She asked, looking up to see a young girl with large blue eyes in a large oversized pink jacket with cat ears alongside a ridiculously large tail, floating in the air. "Mew..." was all she said before turning her gaze to a open door and guided Elise towards her "H-hey... wait..." Elise let out as she'd follow the mythical ancestry pokemon of myth and legends, chasing her down the hallways, and turning a few times before going up the stairs before the girl pokemon suddenly disappearing, the only thing she'd know is she felt it's presence somewhere in the area with her as she'd begin to wonder for herself, but before she could proceed, she'd saw the outline of the girl holding a note that glowed a brilliant white.

'Elise- I chose mew to help you out of your turmoil due to her special ability. She is able to transform into another form, however, unlike ditto, it can also transform you, if you can find a way to obtain DNA, you should be able to escape the base. good luck - your benefactor' the note read, Elise simply folded the note and put it into her pocket as she proceeded up the stairs, the area had pools of a green substance and up another set of stairs which led up to what could be seen as someone attempting a ritual- two golden statues on top of two golden columns, the statues were ambiguous to Elise, depicting a Reaper like pokemon but due to the color of the statue, what it is meant to be was lost to her, especially when she couldn't seem to remember anything that wasn't her name, but in between the statues seemed to be a Star like shape within a circular one both colored red, with a pool of a dried red liquid resting over part of it, and with no other choice, Elise walked towards it, kneeling down to check it, before getting a weird feeling within her, causing Elise to jump back in surprise and run back the other way before finding out the other way is blocked by a door that was locked by the scanner.

Feeling all hope begin to fade she'd turn to face what was dubbed by the letter as Mew, but upon taking a glance her form and clothes suddenly changed, she now had black robes that had red like dagger teeth around the neck with a white hood, noting this she'd try to tamper with the door again, putting a finger in the scanner and finding out that she could unlock them, and remembering that there were other locked rooms when she'd first chased mew, so Elise went to check the rooms, which all she got was a Belue berry, a XSp.Def and a weird crystal rock thing (Jirachite), looking down that she couldn't find others like her she'd then truely make her escape, she went through the doors, others wearing what she was currently wearing didn't seem to be bothered by her presence, and she took the chance to take stuff from what seemed to be stuff from their inventory, so she took what wasn't boxed or held down, eventually coming across another weird crystal rock thing (D.Charizardite), before finding herself in the middle of a small gathering of others that had the same jacket or robes like her.

"So... it begins" a woman's voice came from infront of the gathering, she looked like she was wearing a more revealing version of what everyone else was wearing.

someone else in the robes was panicking, stating that he didn't want to die but the women retorts saying that his fate was sealed when he signed the contract, and stated it had expired before shouting to activate something, which Elise noted it was a green version of what she had seen before, or at least the circle and star was green instead of the red, but then it did turn red and the women began to chant with a powerful tone.
"Darkrai, lord of darkness! I call upon you to enter our world! In return, I offer you the soul of this loyal servant, to be bound to your world of nightmares forever! Voco virtutem umbrarum dominum!"

the area began to be enveloped in darkness and mew shivered behind Elise as sounds were being rang throughout the area before it shook the area with a primal cry and a being of pure darkness and malice appeared where the panicking cultist stood, emanating despair.
"Darkrai, lord of nightmares. You are the great balancer of the world. You punish the great and slay the immortal. It has been a year since I saw you last. You remember what occurred then? We accomplished something incredible that day. I thought that you had finally accepted our offer to join us. but you fled soon after, never able to be seen again. But now I call upon you again..." She'd say before pleading... "Darkrai, why will you not join me? I know my sister has seen you time and time again... Why do you favor her over me? I beseech you, Darkrai, join me. Join the cult that has worshipped you for so long. Wuth my guidance and your power, the world could be ours." She'd say, the human shaped darkness in the dark ghostly robes and white hood, simply stared at her with an Icy gaze, its single blue soul peircing eye before vanishing, taking the darkness in the room with it, bringing light back to the area.

"Well... isn't that just l o v e l y..." The women says, anger rising with her tone, before suddenly being repressed. "It's probably gone to Selene City to see my sister again... what a waste of a grunt..." she'd say as it seems everyone went back to their activities, but Elise notes that two of the cultists went up to her with a level of excitement but suddenly she'd brought out her houndoom and simply said "Houndoom. Fire Blast." there was a bright light and the two were suddenly gone. "I'm going to check on the prisoner. None of you had better follow me." She'd state as she walks in the direction of the room Elise was in, while brushing her shoulder against Elise's.

Elise took this chance to run towards what she now knows the exit, seeing as everyone else in the small area was just commenting on things about it, one of them noting how their leader, who gave out her name, Persephone, had killed 3 people in the span of 2 minutes. It didn't take long for Elise to backtrack before moving towards another staircase which led her to a cavern entrance in the middle of a forest and she began to run , but she'd run in the grass, mew suddenly jumping out of her invisibility to block a simple attack from what seems to be a draconic skeletal dragon like man, although it was lv 4 compared to Mew being lv65, mew simply launched a Ancient power, easily taking the phantom dragon man pokemon out, afterwards, Elise made it out of the forest the base was in before noting that she was how she was like before 'donning the cloak', and there being a Flute made of quartz and another note in mew's hands, handing it to Elise, the note read 'This flute lets you call upon mew when she is need. -your benefactor', she did the same to the previous note, when someone walked from behind you "I could swear I saw Mew here, just now!" They'd proclaim, asking if it was the real deal and seeing no reason to lie, you said you did which drove the mysterious person up in terms of excitement and slight jealousy, before he begins to say stuff that goes over her head including the word 'Augur', heading south, Elise stumbles upon a town, She'd then wander into what seemed to be a town hall and noted that she sees the person from a bit ago and walks towards them, but she was dragged into a small argument before the father told her to help the person, named Damian to find a gift for the 'augur' which would be a rare stone in the forest.

Damien then proceeds to drag Elise to where the professor was, in which another thing was happening, a strange man was offering to give the professor pokemon to hand out instead of Eevee with her doing her best to decline but the man is insistent, Damian breaks it up by mentioning their presence, but they end their conversation by the man saying he'd release the pokemon he had in the wild and stating they'd die. the professor suddenly agreed and told the man to put them on the table, the person complies before leaving, before she'd explain her history with the man, bringing up the topic of Delta pokemon, which are something like Regional Variants from the Holo Region, but simply told Damian and Elise that they could either take one of the three pokemon or an eevee, the three options are 3 ground type pokemon, Vibrava, Rhydon, and Phanphy and Elise chooses the first option, the military jacketed, black and green winged, goggle wearing girl and naming her Vibe, Damian picks one.

Damian then challenges Elise to a battle... sending out a trapinch, Elise sends out Moze, a single sonic boom is all it takes to put hercanonical prev evo into the ground, but the two 18 yrs freaked out when Vibe began to give the trapinch a blowjob with the professor sighing in disappointment, always having to tell trainers about the sexual aspect of pokemon trainer stuff, the two returned their respective pokemon awkwardly and both get a pokedex before damian runs off, which causes Elise to face palm and goes to chase after Damian.

Chase after the fool.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)