More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ninja_Mango Ninja_Mango

What's next?

Elimination Chamber

Tonight we have a #1 contenders match, where the winner will earn a title shot at Wrestlemania to face the champion.

This match will have standard Elimination Chamber rules , except the only way to eliminate an opponent is to strip them buck naked. The last women clothed will be the winner. There are even a few useful items scattered at points along the cage for some extracurricular activities. Now lets meet the particpants.

1st: Making her way to the ring. It's the trash talking, moonwalking, princess of Staten Island the fabulous Carmella. The newly minted Brunette struts down to the ring wearing her long camo pants & her fabulous black t-shirt with armbands & a backwards cap on her head. Mella dances in the ring before making her way into a nearby pod.

The 2nd entrant is out next & it's Naomi sporting a glow in the dark neon green wrestling top & black shorts with a neon green belt on, her hair is done up as she slides down the ramp before popping up & shaking her hips around in the ring before entering her pod.

3rd: Liv Morgan is out next walking swiftly to the ring with her tongue out & her hair flowing as she jumps into the ring. Liv is sporting a denim top decorated with a few rips in it & similar denim trunks that ride up her bottom showing off a great deal of her ass. Liv goes to sit on the middle rope laughing with a sadistic smile, before going over & touching the cage gently running her tongue along it before entering her pod.

4th: It's Boss Time as Sasha Banks is out next sporting blue trunks with a white belt attached & a red & white top with a bow tied on the bottom as Sasha walks down to the ring with her signature swagger, swaying her hips while the crowd cheers her on. Sasha enters the ring, striking a pose before entering the final pod. The next two participants will be the one's who will begin the match.

5th: Chelsea Green is revealed as the first woman starting this match. The recently returned lady is looking to make a splash as she scoffs at whistles from the crowd wearing a light blue top with a boob window showing off her breasts & a matching pair of shorts squeezing tightly against her ass as she goes to several pods taunting her trapped opponents, before awauting the final entrant.

6th: Emma is our final participant walking down to the ring wearing her aviator glasses, dressed in her grey & black gear she turns around in the ramp doing her signature pose before strutting to the ring & parking herself in the corner waiting to for the match to begin

With all 6 ladies here we are set to begin with Emma facing off with Chelsea Green.

The bell rings

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)