More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caprimoon Caprimoon

What race are you?

Elf

One of the oldest races on the continent, second only to the dragons, Elves consider themselves the natural highborns of nature, and often for good reason.

Despite having the smallest population, over the years elves have contributed the most in the studies of the arcane, advancing magic immensely. This magical affinity is born from their link to nature, one of the great sources of power that sorcerers draw from.

Typically, an elf stands taller than most humans and orcs, their height only rivalled by a Draconian. Their prized features are their more feminine and beautiful looks, emphasised by the elven social taboo growing facial hair. Elven bodies are also more slender, toned rather than muscled.

Elf penises stand at a smaller 5-7 inches, but many do not care about the size of their endowment. For elves, sex is for pregnancy, and is usually only reserved for the full moons, when conception is highest.

To be an elven adventurer is to be a rare sight on the roads of Eroticia. Many elves do not leave their forest homes, preferring their place among the ancient trees they reside in, where their natural magic is strongest.

Choose your class:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)