More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Elena De la Vega (Mask of Zorro and Legend of Zorro)

Elena was born in 1821 in Las Californias to the Spanish-born Californian nobleman Don Diego De la Vega (who fights masked as the hero "Zorro") and his wife Esperanza. But the cruel governor of the region, Don Rafael Montero, learns Diego De la Vega's identity as Zorro. Don Rafael imprisons Diego De la Vega forever, kills his wife Esperanza and takes their infant daughter, Elena, as his own before leaving for Spain.

So Elena grows up in Spain not knowing her true origins. She thinks her father is Don Rafael Montero, that she was born in Spain, and her mother died giving birth to her.

At the age of 20-21, Eléna has grown into a gorgeous woman and returns with Don Rafael to Las Californias (since Don Rafael plans to steal some gold from a mine to buy California from General Santa Anna). Due to Rafael's strict parenting, raising her as vestal, Eléna had never experienced non-platonic interaction with a man.There, in Las Californias, Elena encounters in some occasions the young and masked hero, the new "Zorro".

How does she get naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)