More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

Elementally based curses

This specific set of curses has to do with when the cutie comes into contact or any specific means of relation with a certain element.

Katie is a taller, in feminine standards, Asian woman. Her cup size is a 34C and is curvy in most places where curves are expected. Her curse is that when her skin is exposed to strong wind(indeterminable), her clothes begin to very slowly dust away. This acts even more as a curse as her normal weather consisted mostly of rainstorms. She was either all dressed or all nude, unless inside.

Amber is a classic “white girl” from the coast. She’s got a blonde hair and tanned skin and a similar, but somewhat less curvy, body type to Katie. Her curse is that whenever her clothes come into contact with a liquid, whatever the liquid touched gets instantly disintegrated, but no more than what was touched. However her being from the coast was a huge downfall as her hobbies almost entirely were water based.

Ella is a small, ballsy woman. She has blonde hair and is about 5’ 1” with a considerably less impressive body than the two prior. She’s got B-cups and a noticeably flatter butt. However, something about her gets the attention of most guys. She is very entitled to who she is and getting the crowd’s attention. She often makes acts out of reckless stunts. Her curse is one that makes these stunts as embarrassing as can be. When her clothes get within a certain distance of fire, they instantly catch, but are unable to harm Ella. And whenever she hits actual ground too hard, her clothes become extremely weak and will tear on just about anything.

Feel free to add more.

Which girl are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)