More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

Elemental Based Curses

These young women deal every day with magical or cursed afflictions related to the elements- whether that be as simple as to water, the breeze- or worse yet, to an actual opposition or perceived slight toward elemental forces and spirits that strike back tenfold-

What about Amber, the blonde haired, fairy faced (she resembles Anya Taylor-Joy with, well, smaller eyes) local waitress at a popular Japanese Hibachi restaurant- who is known to her friends to be skittish around open flame- but who none know is cursed to be haunted by an angry fire elemental spirit- despite her own discovery of this fact when the hibachi table flared up mysteriously as she walked by during a birthday dinner for a lucky young man- one who she thought was cute, too!- and burned away every last inch, stitch, button, and knot of clothing on her body- hell, even her pink ankle socks- leaving her 100% buck naked and barefoot at her work place- somehow totally unharmed. The rest of that shift was the worst of her life!

Or Karen- who somehow has a symbiotic relationship to an air spirit through a botched ritual by supposed local witches- and now, like the air that wants to move free, can't be covered for long! If Karen tries to wear clothing on her body consecutively for more than 5 hours (any clothing at all!) it will by the end of the 5th hour be blown away from her body like dust, inexplicably, leaving her nude from top to toe- and the only surefire way she's found to delay that is by getting naked for at least 45 minutes before wearing clothing again, lest that happens. How does she live life having to get naked every 5 hours? What if she's at work- or in class?!

Who else could it be? Is it one of these?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)