More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who are you?

Eiko Nijimaru (Large Endowments and Amazon-esque Body)

You were Eiko Nijimaru, you were Japanese, you had black hair, medium length straight, you had a E-cup bust, a 35 inches across buttocks, you stood at 6'6'', and you had a rather muscular build. Your body was type was what most would call Amazonian a popular body type that was in 30% of women today as such you were built mostly for work. You however had education in various fields or rather your mind was programmed with the knowledge, you knew medicine, biology, banking, business management, language and politics. You had everything you needed and more to survive in this world... but there was one thing you had to know but your creator knew what it was you wanted to ask. "You're cock and balls huh? Well to fit your body your cock when soft is 16 inches long and 4 inches thick soft, and it becomes 32 inches long and 6 inches thick hard. As for your balls they are about 7 inches in diameter. If you're wondering about your sex partners don't worry, your saliva, or pre-cum has the power to make their bodies stretch out as long as they ingest it. But even then that won't be a problem, most of women's bodies here have been altered to be extremely resilient to damage." Eve said.

You stood up and looked down at your body, you couldn't see past your huge boobs, but your hands reached for the cock and balls you had. You grabbed your cock and you felt it, hot, heavy and warm, your other hand grabbed your balls also hot and heavy but you could feel them bloated with... sperm. You looked at your creator and spoke, "M...Mother...?" You said yes that was the word your voice, was light and musical and very feminine, despite your body.

Dr. Eve smiled, "Yes I suppose I am in a way." she said, "Eiko... you have an important but simple job. You must teach women the joy's of sex." She informed. Eiko could remember it, sex. It was used for procreation primarily back when men used to exist but when they suddenly died out, it became less needed then cloning technology was created then Genetic Birthing and it became superfluous sex was nearly dead, porn was obsolete... but you could bring it back. "There's one more thing Eiko, a hidden part of you born from my... fetish if you will, is that as you experience more sex you will feel a desire to become larger, especially with your dick or balls a desire to make them larger and larger. I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about it I'm a very weird person." she apologized. But you didn't care... at least not yet you still had to go out in the world first, you looked at your creator, "Hmmm more beautiful than I could have imagined... would you mind fulfilling a slightly old woman's request?" In Dr. Eve was only in her late 30's not enough to be called old but not a spring-chicken.

"Yes?" You asked you felt something building up inside of you... hope? Expectation? Dread?

She grabbed her coat, and pulled it off then she grabbed her top and pulled it up and her huge basketball sized breasts bounced out a pair of perfectly round and perky tits, she then grabbed her pants unbuttoned it she pulled it down letting her panty clad bottom free . She turned and to you, you felt something, your heart was thudding and your body felt hot. Your dick throbbed as you stared at the huge breasts, those thumb sized nipples, and at her crotch. She smiled as slowly your dick began to get hard. "Will you have sex with me?" She purred...

Will you have sex with your creator?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)