More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JayMan1771 JayMan1771

But, who are you?

Eerik the Quiet

An arrow whistles past you into a tree, making bark explode on to you as you pass it. Your feet bare and cold as you run through a snowy forest of Atmor. Your name is Eerik, and you're running from the arrows of your slaver's guards. Your slaver, an alchemist named Myrin, is one of the richest women in Atmor. You were her servant, you did everything a servant would do and more. She is a beautiful woman, and you've seen her naked plenty of times, in addition to pleasuring her frequently, but she is not young. She looks no older than twenty-five, but she is truly in her mid forties. She uses her skills as an alchemist to create potions which make her look younger, a secret known only to you.

Another few arrows fly past you, one skimming your shoulder, letting blood breach, flowing from your skin. You're running into a frigid cold forest in nothing but the ragged underclothes, she allowed you to wear, carrying only a dagger that you stole from her chambers. You are gaining distance now, and the arrows are no longer flying. You stop behind a tree and turn to look toward your foes. It looks as though they might have given up. They probably think that you will die in the wilderness, cold and hungry, now that it's getting dark. You think you might as well. You know the forest and know how to survive but the cold might take you before you even have a chance. You are happy to be free, but you are scared at the same time. Myrin is an evil one, she branded the back of your neck with her sigil, a stylized "M' and made you sleep with the dogs in the kennels. She'd make you please her guards and do whatever they say. She was cruel but her guards were worse. They would piss on you as you pleasured them, beat you if you didn't do well and that wasn't even the worst of it.

You are glad to be free of that wretched place. The sun is going down and you are getting even colder. You need to start a fire, but somewhere they won't see. You frantically search for a place to hide and get warm. You spot a cave a far on the other side of a creek and, , you start toward it as the sun disappears from from sight, leaving only the moon and stars to light the sky.

Into the Cave

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)