More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

Who are you (Name, Age, Gender, Sexuality)?

Edward Parr, 19, Male, Heterosexual

Author's note: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Author's note: This story is more of an alternate timeline with the intention of preventing the Rumbling from happening but still resulted in Paradis Island did not get massacre by the entire world as well. Also, I might come up with another protagonist within the same universe in order to expand the story more.

  • Frieda Reiss - Fuck missionary and cum inside of - Mutual Feelings - Relationship
  • Carla Jaeger - Fuck doggy style and cum inside of - Savior - Drift Apart
  • Dina Fritz - Your Choice - One Night Stand - The dynamic doesn't change
  • Mikasa's mother - Fuck cowgirl and cum inside of - Savior - Relationship
  • Isabel Magnolia - Free use for a day - - Drift Apart

The Year is 844.

I was investigating alone without my partner about the three criminals in a middle of the forest. Why am I doing this? The answer is simple. To regain the public's trust in the Military Police. Most of the cadets joined the Military Police because they wanted to live easy lives and do not have to deal with the Titans. And this eventually led to the widespread corruption within the organization. However, I am not like most of them. I joined the Military Police in order to catch the criminals who were responsible for making me and my family lived in poverty by scamming us and to prevent more peoples from suffering my family's fate.

Since this forest has been confirmed by the peoples I conversed with to be their hideout, I decided to investigate. And yes, I have a gun and a blade with me in case I needed them. As I'm walking by, I suddenly hear a scream!

"Ah! Stop! Let go of us!" A woman screamed and that led me to run to find the source, which is not far from where I am.

As soon as I reached the scene with my gun ready, I am shocked at what I am seeing! I see two of the three men I am hunting are holding a little girl and her mother in their arms! Nearby, a man who I presumed to be the husband is lying dead on the floor.

Without hesitation, I opened fire on the one who is holding a girl in the left shoulder, forcing him to let go of the girl. This, however, resulted in the one who is holding the mother to turn to look at me. And since he lacked weapons, he simply used the woman as a shield.

"Don't step any closer! If you shoot, she died!" The criminal said angrily as he's using the clearly eastern woman as a living shield.

However, the woman suddenly did something incredible! She stepped on one of his feet, elbowed him right in the stomach to him to let her go and then punch him in the face, knocking him out cold.

She then turned around to look at me for a moment as she's panting. Then, she approached me slowly.

"Thank you so much for saving our lives." The pregnant Asian woman said as she's bowing her head down to give me respect while the little girl stands still in her place.

"I'm just doing my job, Miss... umm..." I said as I've come to realize I have yet to learn her name.

"Just call me Mrs. Ackerman. Well, I guess it is just Miss Ackerman now since my husband is... with us no more." Miss Ackerman said as her eyes started to become teary as she's looking at the dead body of her husband.

As soon as I heard the word "Ackerman" from her mouth, my eyes wide a little. That's my mother's last name! My aunt's last name! My Uncle Ken's last name! My older cousin's last name!

However, I quickly brushed the thought about my mother's family aside and have the two criminals arrested by cuffing their hands and tying them up. However, I know that there is another criminal out there. And since his friends will not be going back to the hideout anytime soon, all I have to do is wait.

What happened after this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)