More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rogueson rogueson

Who are You?

Edward Johnson

The start of Edward's story where all of his branches should start.

Edward Johnson was having a weird day, to say the least. He noticed his store announced to employees they were considering carrying some adult-sized baby-themed products. He could have sworn he heard a weird hissing sound while he was talking to the cute girl in the bakery named Jessica. Edward also thought he heard a woman in one of the aisles ask a man her age if he needed a diaper change. He is still very confused having lived a fairly sheltered life as a teen he just assumed it was some internet thing that he had never heard of. That leads to his current situation. He had been talking to Jessica while they were in the break room alone when he heard the hissing again. This time after looking around he figured out the sound was coming from Jessica who had stopped speaking when the hissing started.

Looking flushed Jessica looked at Edward with an awkward expression. "I'm sorry I can't always help it," She said as Edward noticed the slowly expanding dark spot on her pants.

How does he respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)