More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Eden Bingham (Stranger Things)

Eden Bingham, portrayed by Audrey Holcomb, is a minor character who appears in the fourth season of Stranger Things. She is presumably the eldest of Suzie Bingham's many siblings.

Mike Wheeler, Will Byers, Jonathan Byers, and Argyle arrived at the Bingham House in need to locate NINA. After walking through and discovering the chaos inside, the quartet bumped into Eden putting her youngest sibling, Cornelius, in timeout for turning off the power. She saw Argyle and asked him who he was, leaving Argyle to introduce himself, whilst stuttering.

After the group asked where Suzie was, Eden directed them to the third floor. She told them to give "that four-eyed little shit" a shove for her, causing Argyle to say he would "do anything" for her. They ceased to break eye contact as Eden slowly walked back down the stairs. While Suzie, Mike, Will, and Jonathan snuck into Suzie's father's office, Argyle slipped away.

After getting NINA's coordinates, the quartet walked back to their van when Suzie smelled what she believed to be a skunk. Jonathan, Will, and Mike saw smoke wafting from the van, and opened the back to find Argyle and Eden smoking weed together.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)