More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by v9 v9

What does the new multimillionaire do first?

Ed relaxes as he tries to adjust to the good news

Now a multimillionaire alone in his penthouse suite Ed remained in shock as he wondered what the fuck he was supposed to do next. He took a shower in the luxurious bathroom surrounded by marble and gold, the room was immaculate to such an extent it felt a shame to spoil the ambience but he needed get clean.

After his shower, he relaxed in a bubble bath while drinking champagne from the minibar. He'd nearly had a heart attack when he saw the price but decided it would be a one time treat for himself.

Next he lay dressed in a robe and lay on the king sized bed in a bathrobe, he had never known such a comfortable bed. He decided there was one more thing to help him relax, he paid for some porn and masturbated until he came over his hand.

After cleaning himself up he ordered some food and cocktails from room service then soon fell asleep.

His dreams were confusing and almost disturbing as his subconscious tried to reorder his mind to his new reality. He was soon woken by a knock at the door.

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)