More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Rasun Rasun

What's next?

Eating

**Setting:**

The scene unfolds within the confines of the household of Charlie, a sprawling estate that now serves as the domain of the black overlord, David. Despite its opulent surroundings, there is an air of tension hanging over the household, a reminder of the power dynamics at play in this fractured world. As Zian and Rio find themselves caught in the midst of this turmoil, they must navigate the treacherous waters of loyalty and survival, their actions dictated by the whims of their black overlords.

**Characters:**

  1. **Zian (Brown Male)**: The twin brother of Theo, Zian occupies a unique position within the household. Born with a complexion that falls somewhere between black and white, he serves as a protector and confidant to his twin brother, as well as to Rio. Despite his lowly status, Zian harbors a deep sense of loyalty towards Rio, treating him with the reverence and respect befitting his royal lineage.

  2. **Rio (Black Male)**: The youngest son of David and heir to the household, Rio is the epitome of black privilege. Raised in a world where power and dominance are synonymous with his skin color, he moves through life with an air of entitlement, his every whim catered to by his white and mixed-race siblings. Despite his privileged status, Rio struggles to find his place in a world defined by prejudice and inequality.

  3. **David (Black Male Overlord)**: The patriarch of the household, David wields power with ruthless efficiency, enforcing his dominance over his white and mixed-race subjects with impunity. Despite his authoritarian demeanor, David harbors a deep love for his son, Rio, and will stop at nothing to ensure his safety and wellbeing.

**Scene:**

As Zian watched Rio push away his plate of pancakes, a sense of unease settled in the pit of his stomach. He knew all too well the consequences of Rio's actions – if he refused to eat, the entire household would suffer the wrath of their black overlord, David. And though Rio may escape unscathed, the same could not be said for the white members of the household, who would bear the brunt of David's fury.

"Rio," Zian said softly, reaching out to place a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Are you feeling alright?"

Rio glanced up at him, his eyes filled with a mixture of frustration and resignation. "I'm fine, Zian," he replied, his voice tinged with irritation. "I just don't have much of an appetite this morning."

Zian sighed, his heart heavy with worry. He knew that Rio's lack of appetite was more than just a passing whim – it was a symptom of the deep-seated anxiety and uncertainty that plagued him day in and day out. And as his twin brother, it fell to Zian to ease Rio's burdens, to offer him comfort and support in his darkest moments.

"Rio, you know what will happen if you don't eat," Zian said, his voice gentle but firm. "David will not hesitate to punish the others if you refuse to obey. You must eat, for their sake if not for your own."

Rio's shoulders slumped in defeat, his gaze falling to the floor. "I know, Zian," he murmured. "But I just can't stomach these pancakes. They make me feel sick."

Zian's heart went out to his brother, his own frustration mounting as he struggled to find a solution to their predicament. And then, in a flash of inspiration, an idea struck him – a way to spare Rio from further discomfort while still appeasing their black overlord.

"Wait here, Rio," Zian said, his voice brimming with determination. "I will find something else for you to eat."

And with that, Zian hurried from the room, his mind racing as he sought out a solution to their problem. He knew that time was of the essence – if he didn't act quickly, the consequences could be dire for them all.

Arriving in the kitchen, Zian wasted no time in issuing orders to the white fathers, his voice commanding as he laid out his plan. "Prepare another meal for Rio," he said, his tone leaving no room for argument. "One that is free from allergens and suitable for his delicate palate."

The white fathers nodded in understanding, their expressions grim as they set to work on their new task. They knew all too well the consequences of failure – for if Rio refused to eat, they would be the ones to suffer the consequences, their bodies bearing the scars of David's wrath.

And so, as the new meal was prepared and brought before Rio, Zian watched with bated breath, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that their fate hung in the balance, that the slightest misstep could spell disaster for them all.

But as Rio took his first bite of the freshly prepared food, a smile spread across his face – a smile of relief and gratitude, tinged with the knowledge that he had been spared from further suffering, if only for a moment.

And as Zian watched his brother eat, a sense of pride swelled within him. For in that moment, he knew that he had done what was necessary to protect his family, to shield them from harm in a world fraught with danger and uncertainty. And though the road ahead would be long and fraught with peril, Zian vowed to stand by Rio's side, come what may, for he knew that together, they could weather any storm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)