More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Rasun Rasun

What's next?

Punishment

David POV

As the truth dawned upon me, my heart sank like a stone. It was not the servants who had prepared the deadly pancakes, but rather the four white boys – Rika, Mike, Chan, and Theo. How could I have been so blind, so quick to lay blame upon the shoulders of others without first considering all the facts?

With a heavy heart, I turned to the four boys, their faces pale with fear as they awaited their fate. They had been following my orders, obeying without question, and yet now they were being dragged into the fray, **** to bear the brunt of my own failures.

"Bring them to me," I commanded, my voice cold and unyielding. "They must answer for their actions."

With downcast eyes, the four boys shuffled into the punishment chamber, their heads bowed in shame. They knew what awaited them – a fate far worse than any they had ever imagined.

Please log in to view the image

As they stood before me, I could see the fear in their eyes, the uncertainty of what lay ahead. But even in the face of such adversity, they remained resolute, their determination unwavering.

"You have endangered the life of my son," I said, my voice trembling with anger. "For that, you must pay the price."

Please log in to view the image

With a wave of my hand, I motioned for the guards to administer the punishment – a cruel and degrading spectacle designed to humiliate and punish those who dared to defy me.

And as the lashes fell upon their backs, I could hear their cries of pain echoing through the chamber, a haunting reminder of the consequences of disobedience in this unforgiving world.

But even as they suffered, I could see the defiance in their eyes, the unyielding spirit that refused to be broken. They were warriors, every bit as brave and courageous as any I had ever known, and I knew that no amount of punishment could ever extinguish the flame of their spirit.

And so, as the punishment chamber fell silent once more, I couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for these four boys – these brave souls who had sacrificed everything in service to their master. They may have faltered, but they had not been defeated, and in that, there was a strength that even I could not deny.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)