More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tommyd79 tommyd79

How do you start your day?

Early morning workout. (1 & 2 & 3 & 4)

You quickly grab a DVD from on top of your bedroom dresser and run toward the living room. It has become routine for you to have a satisfactory early morning workout for as long as you can remember. Today though, would be slightly different as you pull the curtains wide open and relish in the early mornings warm summer glow. You lift your tight fitting tank top over your head, making your breasts jiggle slightly. Next you pull your pajama bottoms to the ground, making sure to bend at the waist, giving anyone looking through the window a magnificent view of your tanned ass. You insert the disc into the player and turn on the TV.

“Hi ladies and welcome to my TEASE to PLEASE workout session! How is everyone doing today… GREAT! First off, lets start with some warm-up stretches.”

“Let’s see you touch those toes ladies! Come on, you can do it! Don’t bend those knees girls, you’re only cheating yourself!”

You take the big breasted woman’s lead, making sure your upturned ass is prominently viewable through the living room window.

“Go on, don’t give up yet… keep those hands on the ground. No pain, no gain! And four, three, two, one.”

“GREAT! You did a terrific job. Let’s move on. Next, find a comfortable level at which you can raise your leg. If you are having trouble balancing on one leg, DON’T WORRY! As time goes by your poise and physique will eventually surpass even your wildest expectations. Prop yourself up using a chair, table, sofa or whatever. With your left leg, raise it as far as you can.“

You take hold of your left leg and raise it straight up, letting it nestle against your head. Openly displaying the hidden treasures between your curvaceous thighs to anyone that peeked inside.

“Make sure you can feel the muscles tense inside your thighs. Can you feel it? Rub your hand along those tense muscles!” The woman moans as her hand comes a little to close to her hidden sex.

You run your fingers along your inner thigh rubbing your tense muscles before giving your own womanhood a sensitive welcome.

“Mmm…” You moan as you tickle your engorged clit momentarily.

"Okay, good. Now your other leg! YES! Feel the burn!"

...

“ONE LAST STRETCH AND WE’LL BE READY TO GO!!!”

“Okay ladies, are you ready to TEASE!” The female instructor asks, looking mighty naughty in her skin tight leotard.

“Now, everyone get into the beginning stance.”

The raven haired instructor stands in front of the camera with her legs slightly spread before slowly lowering her into a squatting position, placing her hands on the floor behind her. “From here, slowly grind your hips back and forth like this.”

The slender beauty demonstrates the proper technique as he hips seductively maneuver her gluteus in a grinding manner. “This will work out several key muscles such as the obliques, triceps, adductors,
and glutes, helping to retain a healthy and sexy figure.”

“For a more intimate and realistic setting bring that special someone into the room and practice this routine with him.”

A large black man enters the stage carrying a chair with him.

“Here, let me show you how it is done.” The instructor grins as she pulls the man’s shirt above his head and off his well built upper frame.

You are about to fast forward to the next exercise as this one always gets very heated and it makes you slightly jealous when you hear a knock at the front door.

Should you answer the door or continue your workout?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)