More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisIsNoOne ThisIsNoOne

What did the card say?

ENVY

"Huh?" Josh thought as he looked at the business card. "When did I pick this up?" Josh tucked the card back into his pocket. He needed to wrap up his breakfast and get to his computer. Josh had recently completed his associates degree in computer science and had landed an entry level web development job that allowed him to work from home. The job didn't pay much, but living at home made that less of an issue.

Josh sighed deeply as he sat down at his computer and checked his inbox. "Ugh... 20 emails..." Josh mumbled to himself as he started working through them. As Josh fired off responses, the time ticked by and his inbox shrunk. After a couple hours ploughing through emails Josh finally got to some coding. "Finally the fun stuff..." He thought as he opened up his IDE and got to work. A couple more hours passed and Josh's stomach was rumbling. "Damn I'm hungry." Josh thought as his stomach rumbled. "I should try that new taco place... What the hell was it called???"

As Josh pulled into aptly named Taco Taco Taco he could see that there was a bit of a line for the lunch rush. "Eh this isn't bad." Josh thought as he walked up to the end of the line and took a look around the dining area. Being a new restaurant, the place was bustling with people. As the line slowly moved forward Josh messed around with his phone out of boredom. "That's enough Twitter...." Josh thought as he slid his phone back into his pocket. Josh let out a slight sigh. "I guess I can people watch..." He thought as his eyes began to bounce from person to person in the restaurant.

Which person catches Josh's eye?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)