More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

What ENF production do we follow?

ENF Trailers

Whether it be for a TV show or movie, nothing builds up the hype for an upcoming attraction like a trailer. And no one knows this better than ENF-TV!

All trailers for ENF-TV's programing make sure to not give away their best parts while simultaneously showing off the best parts of their upcoming attractions. All preexisting shows and movies still have their trailers available for viewing, and their new upcoming attractions include but are not limited to:

  • "Cold Streak": A TV movie staring Zendaya and Chloë Grace Moretz. When two leaders of rival bands get into a heated argument that leads to an all out brawl and costs both bands to lose a chance of winning an Alaskan music festival's Battle of The Bands, their bandmates join forces to strip and leave the two in the frozen wilderness out of anger, with only their boots to their names. Now, Juliet (Zendaya) and Rachel (Moretz) must try to put aside their differences and trek back to civilization. But can their hot headed rivalry finally be put on ice long enough to get warm and dressed again?
  • "Emily 'N Francine": A sitcom staring Karen Gillan and Awkwafina as landlady Emily (Gillan) and her tenant Francine (Awkwafina) getting into a series of prank wars with one another after a new tenant (Chris Hemsworth) moves in, both attempting to make the other look like a complete fool in front of him, usually through nudity.
  • "Emma vs. Emma vs. Emma: The Lucky Streak": A reality show staring Emma Roberts, Emma Watson, and Emma Stone competing against each other in a foot race through populated cities across the globe for the ultimate prize: Their clothes!

This of course, is only a handful of the numerous trailers available, ready to catch the interest of the viewing audience.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)