More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What ENF production do we follow?

ENF In Advertising - The "Naked Girl"

ENF-TV prides itself in not only showing the depths of the imaginative process around stories and spectacles centering around ENF- but also in cataloguing the various reality, documentary, talk shows, and other facets of television where ENF occurs.

Case in point- Elle Desmond, a pretty twenty something college student become viral sensation and then spokesperson and model for Naked Juice company. It all began with a few sentences posted on social media, which our ever-flushed star often recalls in interviews as meant to be a joke.

On the eve of Elle's rise to fame, she posted a joking caption over a photo of her winking face, pretty bare shoulders and short black hair reading: "Oh my god! I want to get Naked soooooo bad! I have to get Naked!" Innocuous to most, if quite adorable.

However, it soon spread like wildfire, and in a string events you'll have to watch to see- one nude leak of teasing photos to a friend- and then a campus streak later- Elle was approached by Naked Juice.

The deal was thus- if Elle would be their spokesperson and make more "Naked" pun posts and teasing implied photos, they would pay off the entirety of all of her indecent exposure charges.

She took the deal immediately. So understandably, she has to remain nude and barefoot and is naked in public and private to this day, not a stitch on her pale body from head to toe. It all worked out!

Maybe she should have read the fine print.

Anyways, which of the many documentaries, biopics, and other programs relating to "Naked Girl" Elle are we going to watch today?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)