More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fifal fifal

Where to Start?

Dyn / Lat / Western Dyn

Maia is immediately confident in her choice, but then quickly second-guesses her position, only for her second guessing to be second-guessed leading down an infinitely recursive rabbit hole of questions. There were just too many choices, even after the main three there were dozens more, each with their own alliances and synergies.

Maia eventually finds her inner resolve, or at least a shard of it. Latching on, she finds a fundamental truth, she isn't ready to commit to a School yet, but she can't afford to not join one of the larger Schools. The choice is clear, as there is only one School both powerful enough to allow her to prosper and dynamic enough to let her try multiple Schools of Ri.

Maia Eidola has chosen the School of Dyn.

Her path forward was clear, as she approached the school representatives, now much more numerous as to handle the wave of new recruits from amongst the numbers of her peers.

After tonight, she'd venture forth down the path of Dyn-Ri. She will spend her first year in what the presenter referred to as the Conservatory, training the basics before eventually choosing a School.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)