More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

When and how does Carrie get naked?

During an Hurricane

(This is during Season 5 ep 1 Anchors away)

After having lunch in an random Restaurant.

Carrie Bradshaw could think that it couldnt be worst from her skirt blowing up. She was walking home, when the rain came down, Carrie had an newspaper covering her hair. While covering her head with the newspaper, her skirt which was getting wet, The Hurricane was blowing hard over Carrie's area, resulting in Carrie's clothes ripping off from her body along with her underwear came off. Carrie was naked in NYC, Carrie felt Chilly, her hair was wet, She looked down to see what happen. "Oh my god" said Carrie "I am naked", She covered her wet naked body. " Is this because I laughed at Mirianda's breast so my Punishment is I have to be butt-naked in the middle of NYC" cried Carrie "Lucky, I still have my heels". Carrie decided to head home or try to without being seen.

While trying to avoid the main streets since those would be Occupied. Carrie decided to go down an alleyway. Unawared she was near an opera. She found an sheet to covered herself incase someone catches her.

She was grabbed by an stage handler.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)