More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MCU-ENF-FAN MCU-ENF-FAN

What's next?

Drunken Antics Leave Her Naked

Valkyrie began to stir awake from the sound of busy cars, people talking, and the sound of sirens in the distance. As Valkyrie slowly opened her eyes, she began to become aware of things. She felt a beating pain in her head, then she felt multiple hard surfaces stabbing into her sides and back. Finally, Valkyrie felt a cool breeze. Looking down, Valkyrie noticed two things. First, she was lying on a full trash bag, and second, she was butt naked. It took a second for Valkyrie to realize that last part. But when it finally clicked in her mind, Valkyrie let out a loud gasp before covering her beautiful breasts and perfectly shaved crotch. Val stood up and began frantically looking around for her, but she could not find them; the only thing she could find was the trash bag she was sleeping on and the fact that she was in an empty alleyway in some random city.

Valkyrie began recalling the events prior to now, but only pulled out blanks. The only thing she could remember was doing some boring paperwork for New Asgard and asking for a drink from Miek before everything else went black. Now the King of Asgard was stranded in some city, presumably all by herself and as naked as the day she was born.

What does Valkyrie do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)