More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cornblower cornblower

How is she stripped

Driving to a wedding

Betty and her family were on the way to the big city to go to a wedding of a family friend. They lived a few hours away, but close enough that they could drive to the wedding on the day of from Riverdale and then stay over in the city afterwards for a vacation.

Betty was bored and scrunched up in the back seat and was happy that they were now in the city limits and would be at their hotel in the next half hour. She didn't like sitting for that long and was uncomfortable wearing her nice dress for the wedding while sitting in the back seat.

As they entered the outskirts of the city, Hal, who was driving, decided to get some gas. The station was in a slightly dodgy neighborhood, but they had used most of the tank over the course of the drive and the gas light had come in. All four members of the family got out of the car and took the opportunity to stretch their legs and get some snacks. There were two men leaning against the wall, smoking cigarettes. One was an older skinny guy with a thin mustache and two-day-old beard, in a dirty green work shirt and baggy pants. The other was real big and really scary looking, fairly tall and heavyset, with tattoos on his muscular arms, in a dirty white t-shirt. Both of them stared at Betty as she walked by in her blue lace dress and heels. They also gave a really long look at Alice, who was wearing a silver evening dress with a silver jacket, along with some diamond jewelry and matching silver clutch. Though Alice was nearing her fifties, she knew she looked hot and enjoyed being watched. They realized they had hit the jackpot of this family of beautiful blondes when they also saw Polly come by in a long red gown.

After Alice walked into the station, the two men whispered to each other. Then they looked over at the car, and at Hal pumping gas. He had his back to the station, so he didn't notice the two men looking at his wife and daughters.

Betty and Polly exited the station and returned to the backseat, as the two men watched her walk. Then Alice exited the station, the two men straightened up, dropped their cigarettes, and began to walk behind her. The older smaller one made a remark to her under his breath. She glanced back at the smiling man, but instead of acknowledging him she turned away and kept walking to the car.

As Alice approached her passenger side front door, the two men split up. The bigger one followed her to her door, and the older one walked over to Hal. He asked him for a dollar. Hal tried to brush him off and get in the car, but the man pulled out a gun and pointed it at him and then the entire family. The older man took the keys and told everybody else to climb on in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)