More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Green Bean Green Bean

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Drider

Among the countless souls and endless flesh, you are there, a being of amazing untapped magical potential. All you need to do is focus. focus on creating a body strong enough to house it, you have no idea why you must do this, you simply know that you must. As you try to mold your new form among the countless races used to form the great goop that is your future body, there is a large quantity of flesh taken from a race that you have taken a liking to. Elves, Beings of great beauty, slender frames capable of amazing feats of finesse, and a natural talent for the magical. although you are sure that the elven form is a great one, it is still weak on its own as shown from the quantity of it surrounding you, it is as you reach out for another to mold and combine, you feel it, although there is not much of it as the elves, it is still a relatively large quantity, they are the beings known as spiders according to your elusive memory, with eight legs used for climbing, and a massive abdomen housing spinnerets containing steely webbing, you are sure you have found the perfect combinations of form.

And so comes the painstaking job of creation, focusing all of your willpower and magical energy you begin to sculpt your pre-determined form starting to form organs and bones and gather thick sinew and muscle to cover them. Eventually finished after some time you are finally able to burst from the pool of flesh that birthed you and take your first breath of chilly air.

Finally completely formed you start to rise from the spawning pool causing your upper half to be revealed to be the expected elven form, but with quite a few differences. one being the fact that your skin, instead of being the pure white or ashy brown that is common, is nearly pitch black. While your hair seems to have instead taken a completely unexpected color, being pure white and silky like that of a spider's webbing instead of looking like actual hair. Bringing yourself completely out of the pool causes all of your features to be on full display. From your long Straight silky hair and large bare breasts all the way down to your tone stomach and soft female mound with but a small patch of white fur. Ending just before being continued with your spider-like half wielding eight strong legs supporting a massive abdomen with a tube like-ovipositor extending from the bottom of it dripping with an unknown liquid.

You are a Drider. The very first of your kind, but certainly not the last to plague the land of Theras. your upper form is that of one of the many elves that were captured and corrupted into the drow by the dark lord. Beings polar opposite to the originals, they are malicious, cunning, power-hungry, lustful and ambitious. Your lower half is that of one of the giant spiders that lurk in the dark forest, praying on any 'Hero' foolish enough to get close enough to the citadel in the middle of the forest. From your lower half extends your ovipositor, it will act as the testament to your usefulness, allowing you to sire vast legions of expendable spiderlings. Or if you should have more time than expected, create another Drider. alternatively, instead of you using your ovipositor to fill the womb of a woman with your precious child, you could choose to gestate it yourself by allowing your womb to be fertilized by any male of your choosing. while doing this would weaken you, and make mobility difficult, the child birthed would be roughly half your strength starting off, and develop and grow much faster. although this is not advised before you are powerful enough to defend yourself against entire parties of heroes, should you lose the child and weaken yourself greatly.

"A dark elf? if that is the case she should only be walking on two legs. A deformity perhaps? Well, either way, she is quite the looker isn't she master? And she happens to have your most beautiful eyes, master!" A high pitched and slightly annoying voice somewhere in front of you. Adjusting your eyes to the darkness you are able to slowly make out the owner of the voice.

Who do you make out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)