More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whiteskorpion Whiteskorpion

What's next?

Dress Up Time~

It's been a few days since John was shrunk and so far he really doesn't think it's bad. He doesn't have to go to school and can just mind his own business all day long. Sometimes he and Emma play together and have fun. He's sitting in the living room of the doll's house watching a movie when he hears the door outside open.

Emma: Hey John, come out please.

John shrugs, turns off the TV and exits the dollhouse to see his sister standing there carrying a pink suitcase with rhinestones on it.

Emma: How are you bro?

John: Pretty good, how are you?

Emma: I am good as well.

John: So what do you want?

Emma smiles and kneels down to be a little closer to John.

Emma: Well I want to play and I also have an idea what, let's play dress up.

She opens the suitcase and John can see several doll dresses inside.

John: um, how do I say that now... no.

He tries to go back into the dollhouse, but before he can escape through the door, Emma grabs him and lifts him up to her face.

Emma: This is your punishment for bullying me for so long.

She gets up and walks to the desk in the room where she sits in the chair and sets John down on the table before taking some tape and taped his legs and arms to the table so he can't escape.

Emma: Perfect~ So how do I dress you now?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)