More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whiteskorpion Whiteskorpion

What's next?

John has a little accident

John wouldn't exactly call himself a coward, but being glued to a table and looking at his Giant Sister's face while a lamp blares down on you can be frightening. What doesn't make it any better is that he drank a lot today and couldn't go to the toilet yet. Even if he tries his best he can't keep it in anymore. The area of his clothing slowly discolours, below. Emma notices this immediately and starts laughing.

Emma: Hahaha, is someone scared? The little baby is afraid of his little sister.

At that moment, her eyes widen with a smile.

Emma: Now I know what I'm doing with you! I'll make you my baby! I've always wanted a live baby doll.

John's eyes widen when he hears this. Emma takes him, undresses him and goes into the bathroom where she washes him with soap in the sink. She dries him and goes back into the room. She pulls out her spell book and looks for a spell.

Emma: Kreski

John suddenly grows, but only to an approximate height of 2.25 feet. He tries to break free of his sister's grip, who now has to hold him with her entire arm instead of just her hand, but it doesn't work.

Emma: You are now the perfect size.

She takes off a pink dress with lots of frills and puts it on him. John immediately tries to take the dress off, but his sister stops him.

Emma: Bad baby! Now I have to put on the Mittens.

She pulls out two Mittens with locks on them and slips them over his hands and locks them.

John: Emma-

The moment he opens his mouth, Emma puts a pacifier in his mouth and secures it with a strap around his head. He tries to remove it, but if you can't grab anything, it's difficult.

Emma: So now a pair stockings so that your little legs don't get cold.

She pulls out two stockings that are pink and have an anime cat face in front. She puts a pair of pink ballerinas on him and smiles at him.

Emma: My little baby girl, almost done now, just one last touch.

John eyes widen in shock as he sees what his sister pulls out, a white diaper, which she immediately puts on him.

Emma: And done. Aww you look so cute. Come to mommy~

She picks him up like a baby and hugs him close to her chest so he can hear her heartbeat.

Emma: Mommy will take good care of you. It's late now and we both need to sleep. But we still need to change the room.

She pulls out her wand and waves it around once.

Emma: Spaco ลanฤas vin!

The room changes so that all the furniture disappears and the floor changes to a pink carpet. The wallpaper also turns pink with several unicorns on it. A cot appears in pink, above it a mobile for babies. A white closet and commode also appear on another wall. A cozy looking armchair appears in the corner and the room is complete.

Emma: Perfect, now the baby is put in her crib so that she can have a nice sleep.

She puts John in the crib and looks at him with a smile.

Emma: Good night my little baby girl.

She turns on the mobile, kisses his forehead and makes her way outside, where she turns off the light. John tries his best to escape from his "prison" clothes but it doesn't work, little by little he gets tired and slowly falls asleep the music from the mobile doesn't help.

---Timeskip---

John is awakened to hearing the door of his room open and close. He looks up to see Emma standing over him with a warm smile.

Emma: Good morning my little baby girl. I was thinking yesterday and I decided to just call you my little baby girl or Jane from now on. You must be hungry, come here.

She picks him up and goes to the armchair, where she sits down.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)