More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

What type of opportunity does Harry experience with witches?

Dream Manipulation

Note: Voldemort dies permanently, Lily lives, and Harry has an older sister AU.


It wasn't something he used ever, or even figured out he had until he had finished his third year. During the summer before going back for his fourth year, Harry realized that whenever anyone else fell asleep, he would notice.

Keeping it a secret, because he wanted to figure out what was going on Harry practiced the next week trying to understand what he was experiencing. It was finally after the week of continuous use every night that Harry was able to understand he was feeling his mum and older sister dream.

That night and the next, Harry tried to watch what they were seeing in their dreams. On the third night, Harry unable to see his mum's dream, but his sister Iris' dream was viewable.

Gently entering the dream as to not disturb his sister, Harry was able to see her working on a potion in the family potion laboratory. Focusing on the feeling of the dream, Harry was able to understand that he was just viewing the dream right now, and that even if he walked into his sister's line of sight, she wouldn't notice him.

He had the feeling that he would be able to interact with the dream eventually, but not at his current skill level. Touching the far end of the work table, Harry noticed that he was able to pass his hand through it if he thought about it.

Looking at his sister, Harry had a not so innocent thought as his green eyes lit up with glee. Even though she wasn't able to perceive him, Harry still snuck up behind his sister and crouched down.

Looking, Harry appreciated his sister's long toned legs, marveling at how smooth they looked. Peeking up, he admired the way his sister Iris' white panties framed her ass and the way they cupped her mound.

Quickly pushing down his pants, Harry took his hard length out of his underwear and was happy to notice that he could still get off while just visiting his sister's dream.

It didn't take long after that, watching the way Iris' natural movements effected his view looking up her skirt, for Harry to cum. Gulping in deep breaths of air, Harry came down from the high of one of his best orgasms.

Tucking himself back into his pants, Harry wanted to try interacting with his sister's dream even if he didn't enter it himself. It a few moments of concentration, but eventually Harry was able to make a piece of parchment with a note on it appear.

Making the note wasn't what took so long, what took all that time was the effects he added to it. The effects would make his sister actually read the note and memorizing it, while accepting that there was nothing wrong with doing what it told her.

What did Harry make the note say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)