More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KingKirk1995 KingKirk1995

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Dread Lord

"It time to die you basterd"shouted a particularly annoying would be hero running at you with his sword raised

You simply step to the left as his sword go swinging past you clumbsily u don't even use a spell to kill this fool u simply uppercut punch him making a loud crunch and sending him flying turning to the others before he even hits the ground you know he's dead your hit crushed his skull "mortals are such fragile things" you say to no one in particular your undead servants have all fallen and you stand alone against the mortal champions "your fate is sealed dread lord accept your with a scrap of honour " .You look at her like she was the stupidest person alive and then you chuckled "you can't kill me fools, you know I'll be back" the hero scold "let's do this" the battle was fierce you kill many of them as they rushed you but eventually their numbers overwhelmed you as the leader prepared to deliver the killing blow you threaten "You have not seen the last of Nerothos BITCH" she sneers "Who" before plunging her spear through your heart.

She didn't even know your name what a insult. Nerothos was not the most powerful dread lord but to not even know his name infuriated him o well time to be reborn. On your way you you thought of your race

Nathrezim are intelligent and cunning demons who usually act as intelligence agents, interrogators and emissaries for the fiery lords of Hell, as well as tacticians and lieutenants upon the field of battle in times of war. While they are powerful foes on the battlefield, they prefer to turn nations against each other through manipulation and guile. The nathrezim are merciless villains who feed upon the energies of mortal creatures. They utilize terror and subterfuge - often turning brother against brother as whole worlds fall before their dark influence. They are known to be extremely manipulative and masters of trickery .Dread lords are psychic vampire-like beings who feed on the weak-minded and often use their victims as slaves. They have dead, grey skin like a corpse, no hair, and two sharp canines jutted down their mouth. They are cunning and extremely skilled at magic they are also deadly fighters.Their demonic magics can drain the life of their victims, and they have been reported to devour the souls of their slain victims. They can amass a swarm of flying carrion insects, and have been known to put their enemies to sleep. They prefer to work from the shadows, corrupting slowly, as opposed to assaulting their enemies directly.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt a massive dark power coming from one of cracks in reality that appear outside the hell's. You fallow it, hungry to feast on this power you slip through the crack and begin to form yourself and absorb all this dark power. It's dark and more importantly new you have never felt this kind of power before. When you absorbed all the power the was you noticed a small embryo Like thing flooring nearby try to absorb the very same power you just feasted on. Wanting all the power possible you devour the creature and swim out of the pool to find the source fallowing it's sent to the surface you find the source nearby in a set of full black armor next to him is someone else.

Who are they

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)