More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pasin Pasin

"Which story would you like to read?"

Dread Femboy Pirate Edward Bridgeman

Edward Bridgeman is the most feared pirate to ever live. He was known as the Dread Pirate. He mostly wore a skull mask. This was because he was so girly looking, people wouldn't take him seriously as a pirate. While people learn the hard way that Edward Bridgeman was to be feared, he realised that the skull mask would quicken his pirate reputation up.

He became more feared than Blackbeard. Unfortunately, being the single most wanted pirate ever meant that he would eventually be captured by 1723 and sentenced to hang. Edward told the judge that he was pregnant. At first the judge agreed to give him a say of execution but it turned out he thought Edward was a woman and when he found out he was just a femboy, Edward got hanged.

But little did they know that Edward WAS pregnant. As Edward was hanged, a black worm slithered out his body and jumped inside the mouth of the younger wife of the judge who had sentenced Edward to hang. Upon this, the woman said that Edward would rise again and continue his reign of terror.

After giving birth to a boy, the woman spent the rest of her days in an asylum while the boy was sent to an orphanage where historical records claim that he died.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)