More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Drawing Lessons

Mrs. Crow was giving evening classes in figure drawing at the local education centre for women. The course was packed with young and older women eager to learn something new or just escape their boring daily routine. The participants were between 20 and 40 years old, a few mothers, some post graduate students, a hairdresser, a bank teller, a girl that worked at the gas station, a waitress, a cardiologist, and many others. The course had started one week ago, and they had been drawing female nudes so far. Recently they had started drawing their first male nudes.

Yesterday the model had been a enormous muscular guy, a bodybuilder, who was very professional and knew his poses. The women had fun and were very exited about the results. But today the women's faces turned into frowns as they saw the new model, some slender teenager that looked rather unenthusiastic about his task. He was good looking, there was no question about that, there was just not much about him that looked interesting and worth drawing. But that had been Mrs. Crows idea exactly. There was no point in only drawing Greek gods. Drawing a skinny guy with a rather bad posture, his long arms and legs would be a good challenge for the women.

It was silent in the classroom and only the scratching of the charcoal was audible, as 20 adult women sat around in a circle to draw a naked teenager who was sitting on a tiny stool in the middle. His body had nothing remarkable, and most of the older mothers had their own specimen of that kind back at home. Sally, the hairdresser was just about to draw the inner thighs close to the groin, when she noticed that something had gone wrong with her drawing. Apparently she had missed, that the boys penis was just ending where the sitting surface of the stool began. On her drawing the penis was shorter, not even touching the stool. So she wiped some off the coal and tried again. But as she looked back at the penis, it was clearly on the surface of the stool, dangling over the edge. She frowned and wiped the charcoal off once more. But this time when she looked back, the boys dick was not touching the stool at all, but instead it was semi erect and slowly wandering further upwards. Sally's pussy started oozing instantly an her labia swell up so much, she feared people would see them bulging in her pants.

"Uhm, sorry." The boy's voice broke the silence and all women looked up from their work. The boy had left his pose and was now standing there and an impressively huge erection that was heavily rocking in front of him. There was a collective gasp at the sight of this. Now that is not the kind of specimen I have at home, some of the mothers thought, while they felt their neglected pussys get wet after years of drought. Others wondered where all that dick had suddenly come from. "Sorry, Mrs. Crow." The teacher looked up from her book and looked at the boy ignoring the massive erection completely. "What is it, Jimmy?" The boy just turned his crotch towards her and said "Can I quickly take a break to get rid of that? Won't take long." Mrs. Crow now looked at the boys penis and nodded understandingly. "Anyone got a Cleenex for our model?" She asked. And Miriam, a girl who worked as a waitress to finance her high-flying artistic dreams reached into her jacket and handed Jimmy an pack of tissues.

Everyone just sat back, nervously ordered their coals and chalk, checked their phones for messages, as the teenager on the stool was jerking off is enormous dick - holding the shaft with one hand, while jerking off the upper part with the other. His huge firm balls jumped up and down with a rhythmic slapping noise on the stool, as he pumped away. Mrs. Crow was back to her novel, and some of the women just stared absentmindedly at the jumping balls, swallowing down their drool every ten seconds. As Jimmy let out a grunt, everyone looked back at him and saw the thick cum welling out of his shiny glans like white lava out of a volcano. The boy let his head fall back in relieve and sighed. Then he took the tissue and cleaned himself up, while the women started to get their charcoals and prepared for the next drawing. Jimmy thanked Miriam and threw the the pack of tissues and the used wet one back into her lap. Mrs. Crow clapped twice and Jimmy got back into his pose. The silence came back and the scratching sounds of coal emerged once more.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)