More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

Who is your tormentor?

Dramatis Personae

You - a powerless loser, a blank slate for the audience to project themselves onto. Presumed male, but the first chapter is gender neutral so if you want to write the story of a girl getting bullied by her superpowered peers, knock yourself out.

Other Guys - they exist, but they're sort of in the background. Indistinct. Probably have powers and look better than you.

Beatrice - A stuck up, spoiled rich girl. She tried to approach you several times last year, but only came off as arrogant. She can't believe you're not all about her, can you not see what a catch she is? Her power Queen's Touch allows her to command anyone she's touching. She controls the body, not the mind but her orders can last a whole day or trigger on certain conditions. Fetishes: foot worship, petplay, degradation, BDSM.

Jennifer - a super girly-girl who loves dolls and plushies and stuffed animals. Also you, after she uses her Shrinking Ray to get you down to size, you're so cute! She'd love to dress you up like her dollies or have a tea party or shove your tiny body into... places. Fetishes: Dollplay, sizeplay, bodily insertion. Vore?

Emely - A Shapeshifter who can look however she wants, only somewhat mass-restricted, no more than double or less than half her mass. She loves you, but doesn't really know how to express it, so she harasses you while trying to make herself your dream woman. Fetishes: Yandere, milking, pegging, BDSM, surprise sex with new faces.

Jessica - Chatty, flirty, vain, bitchy and very dominant. Jessica is the head cheerleader and would love to date you, but would just die if anyone knew she had a thing for someone as low-status as a powerless twerp. Her Heighten Sense makes any body part she blows on incredibly sensitive to pleasure and pain. She can make you cum by stroking your ear or pass out from a pinch on the arm. Fetishes: Teasing, denial, orgasm control, spanking, waxplay, light , post-orgasm .

Charlotte - The class rep leads a charmed life thanks to her power, Super Lucky. She's beautiful, kind, smart and universally loved. Too bad it's all a sham. Her real power lets her Reverse Time, only people she's touching remember anything. The test she aced she took multiple times and studied up the night before. She loves to humiliate you and treat you as a sex , then make it all so no one but the two of you remembers it happened. You shudder to think what she's done in timelines she didn't let you recall. Fetishes: Humiliation, feminization, worship, remote vibrators, no escape (your parents love Charlotte and are thrilled to have her over for dinner or sleepovers, they hope you will end up dating her. Home is no refuge.)

Shizuka - On the outside a sweet girl, in truth a nymphomaniac and huge pervert. Her Petrifying Gaze freezes anyone who makes eye contact into her poseable statue for two hours, or until she pats them on the head. Fetishes: predicament bondage, pegging and anal play, watersports.

Isabella - A chunky girl, total sweetheart and your friend since grade school. She wanted to be closer, but being something of a brocon, asked you to call her 'sis.' You took this as the ultimate friendzoning and she finally decided if you weren't offering, she'd take what she wants from you. Her Gravity Core lets her adjust her personal weight and that of things she's touching, from floating away to over a ton. Fetishes: Facesitting, smothering, impregnation and (simulated) .

Alexa - A mousy girl, bookworm and nerd. Top of the class but over the course of last year she got increasingly distracted by crushing on you. Finally, she snapped and you, but though she felt ashamed, she also felt really good and it helped her focus. Now she plans to pick up where she left off with the help of her powerful and versatile Telekinesis power. Fetishes: sexual predator, no mercy.

Olivia - Ginger tomboy, on the soccer team and all-around sports lover. Beat you up after you were accused of peeping on the locker room, found she liked it in ways hard to describe, so she kept it up ever since. Her Lightning Reflexes let her move at hypersonic speeds, but only for three to five seconds at a time. Fetishes: Light beating, wrestling, facesitting, sweatdom.

Holly - A powerful Gothic witch, at least in her mind. You got into an argument about it with her last year and she decided to prove her Witchcraft, her charms and curses and potions, were too varied and powerful to be the result of a 'mere' superpower like everyone else has. She's used you as her guinea pig ever since. Fetishes: Transformation, sleep sex, exhibitionism.

Marissa - Holly's best friend and fellow Goth, with a straightforward Mesmerizing Gaze to hypnotize anyone. She's absolutely convinced that you love being her mindless , why else would you have spent so much of last year under her power, acting as her frou frou French maid or like a flirty valley girl. She's had a whole summer to come up with exciting new scenarios to roleplay. Fetishes: Roleplay, feminization, chastity, humiliation.

Cecilia - The weird girl with the thin blonde hair. Doesn't talk much, always seems lost in her own world, great at art class. Last year, you promised her anything if you could study her notes before a test, so she asked you to marry her and you refused. Ever since she's been stalking you and using her power of Illusion on you. It only works on one person at a time, but can make you see, hear, feel and believe anything. The year will be extra trippy with her sharing her unique view of reality with you.

Tamiko - A confident and hotheaded, but reckless and clumsy, girl. All her attempts to brutally dominate you backfire hilariously, and she's the one bully you can realistically turn the tables on. Most of the time she operates as a hivemind of ten Clones but this is a weakness as well as a strength. Tickle one clone, they all laugh. Kick one in the shins, they all flinch. Fetishes: Milking, spanking, degradation.

Kinzie - An otaku shut-in, super awkward around people. LEET Hacker makes her a technopath, able to mentally control technology and do just about anything imaginable with a computer. Last year you lent her your jacket in a rainstorm and it was literally the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her since Middle School. To find a way to repay you, she went through your browser history and decided to make all your femdom dreams come true. And if you protest, well, that's part of the game, isn't it? and stalking are her favorite tools, at least until she gets that hypnosis app up and running... Fetishes: Endurance Test (will time you under stimulation and punish you if you cum before a certain point) pervert test (blackmails other girls into stripping or masturbating in front of you, punishes you if you get hard) Tribute.

Clara & Sara - Twins of light and darkness, literally with Light and Shadow Manipulation powers. Clara, the bouncy blonde one can make lasers and fields of invisibility. Sara, the quiet and dark-haired one can bring shadows to life, usually having them reach up and restrain people. This double act lets them violate you in public with none the wiser. Fetishes: public sex, rough sex, oral.

Shirley - Another real loner and music lover with a Volume Switch power that lets her overcome all with sonic attacks or mute noises. Last year you caught her masturbating in a music room, she knocked you out and tied you up intending to intimidate you into silence, but then got handsy. Fetishes: Chastity, bondage.

Tara - A driven young woman who wants to become this world's Batman. Is absolutely disgusted by how you try and run from your problems instead of standing up to these superpowered bullies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)