More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Psilon Psilon

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Dragon

At first it was like a dream, an endless and peaceful dream. Suddenly the dream is no longer peaceful, but is plagued by battles until , claws, fangs and fire a lot of fire. In all of course you are the winner, it could not be otherwise, and you get the reward, all the reward for you and no one else

Suddenly you wake up, well no, you do not "wake up", but rather you become aware of yourself and of what surrounds you. It is in a kind of hole, filled up with blood, flesh, bones, organs and magic

You suddenly know what to do, you look for the right parts in this soup of creation and you put them together when you suddenly feel it. THE POWER, intense, dark, and primordial, there is no doubt, you want it, you desire it, you NEED it, you put it all together, no drop must escape your possession, EVERYTHING must be yours EVERYTHING . And when you notice that your body can not contain all, you do not take a second to gather more materials, you continue to absorb more and more, growing.

At the end you make a decision on what form to take, first the skeleton, the bones thick and resistant, then the organs, flexible and adaptable, now the muscles, strong and powerful, finally the skin, impenetrable and beautiful as a diamond.

With a beastly roar followed by black flames as the night you come out of the hole, now empty having absorbed every last drop of everything

With your new eyes You take the vision of what surrounds you, you are in a cave, transformed into a kind of secret chamber, torches cover the room giving you a minimum illumination, not that you need it, you can see perfectly, regardless of the level of light.Pillars surround the well that you left, some destroyed after you left and others, surprisingly, melted by your flames. After that you look at yourself, you are a Dragon, you do not know how you know, but you know that is the name of your species, you have strong back legs to jump and take flight, these end in feet with four fingers With claws sharpened like swords. Your chest is massive, you know that your lungs can expand a lot and throw flames up to 20 meters long. Your front limbs are not as thick as your back ones, but they are just as strong and these end up in five claws with one working as a sort of opposite thumb allowing you to grab and manipulate objects. Your tail is long, thick and very flexible, you know that you can use it as a whip if you want and the tip ends in a series of thick curve spines creating a kind of mace. Your skin is an impenetrable armor of scales, black as the abyss and as beautiful as diamonds, although you also know that they are thinner under your armpits, at the base of the skull and in the lower part of the stomach and that a blow strong enough, Accurate enough and with the right edge can cause serious damage. Finally are your wings your biggest pride after your scales, twice as long as you and strong, are a third pair of members, with three long, thin, fingers, with a membrane between them, dark crimson in color.

This is interesting because apparently your claws are also this color, just like the thorns of your tail. You also suspect that the horns on your head are of this color. Apparently all your bone structure must be tinted with the blood of the pool, you would not be surprised that the fangs in your elongated mouth are the same color, this should give you a terrifying and almost demonic image, you could not be happier.

Now for your stature, you seem to be slightly taller and longer than an adult horse, that would put you in the early adolescence of a dragon or 22 years to be exact.

Last but not least, you have to check what you have between your legs, surprise surprise you are a male, your tool is 30 inches long, now that is a bitch breaker, has a reptilian shape, the tip has rows of small `fins' That end in round tips, probably to stimulate your sex partners,Your gonads are internal and your member retracts to the interior of your pelvis by a slit when it is flaccid, so no dirty tricks can stop you he,he,he

At that moment a voice of dubious genre speaks - ¿A Dragon? Damn it, it could not have chosen a more rebellious and uncontrollable form, we must destroy it before it attack us. - You turn and you look at the entrance of the room, and you see two figures, one is hidden underneath robes, small and downright weak , The face of this being is hidden in the shadows of the hood and not even your eyes can see through it, must undoubtedly be magic, you decide to refer to it as `He´ tough you have the feeling it ``might´´ not be male

That is when you look at the being that is next to him, He is big covered in a black armor like your scales, he is massive, even bigger than you, although you know that in time you will grow to sizes bigger than even He, his face is covered by a full helmet, only his eyes can be seen, those red burning eyes like hell fire. When you cross your sights, you feel a connection with the being before you, that of a creator and his creation. He stares at you and you can feel a smile forming on the face of your creator, it is then when he decides to speak, his voice deep and powerful . - I do not agree, I think he has chosen the perfect form, for the perfect minion - for some reason the compliment fills you with pride.

¿Who are these people?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)